Chapter 23: Plan

Pic cred dell_dell7 twt

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
Warning: use of mature language (name calling but in lighter tone)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk doesn't have only Hyunjae as his potential enemy. It's obvious that being the most powerful mafia leader, as much as he is above them, he has enemies too. Powerful or stupid, they are his enemies.

And when they start messing up way too much so Jeongguk himself has to get rid of them. Just like right now, they are making a plan to have the said potential enemy gone in the charity event he'll be attending.

Charity events, always so fun.

"So you I'm not going?" Taehyung asks once Jeongguk is done explaining the plan. There were suggestions, a few changes, Taehyung laughing and Yoongi glaring.

"You never did before and it's dangerous." Jeongguk says. Taehyung wasn't on his lap but sitting next to him now and he raises his eyebrow.

"I very well know it's going to be dangerous but you know I can take care of myself." Taehyung says.

"I know but you're not going. We'll be enough." Jeongguk says and Taehyung huffs.

"Oh come on! I want to go! I'll be very helpful I promise!!" Taehyung exclaims.

"No, Taehyung. Don't argue on this." Jeongguk says. Taehyung glares at him.

"You're plan is shit. It's gonna backfire! You all are shitty planners!" Taehyung says and Jeongguk stops himself from smiling.

"Okay, I hear you but you're not going." Jeongguk says. Taehyung looks at Namjoon, pleading but the other has no say in it.

You took Hyunjae's doll? Kyunsoo had asked, repeated the question after Jeongguk told him.

Yeah, he lives with me. Jeongguk answered.

Hyunjae's dolls are good, Jeongguk. He can be helpful to you in many ways. Don't let it go to waste. Kyungsoo had winked at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk knows what it means but just because Taehyung was a dancer, apparently meant to seduce men or be under him to have them say anything, this isn't happening here.

"You lack in many points." Taehyung says proudly and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? How so?"

"Well firstly, you think you can just go into the enemy's lair and act cocky, make some deals, distract them so your team can work then you'll be wasting a lot of time." Taehyung says.

"It's your time to teach the boys, go." Jeongguk says and Taehyung glares at him.

"I know you all must be thinking how can I be talking about planning the dangerous missions but just give it a thought." Taehyung says.

"Give what a thought?" Yoongi asks.

"You said you won't be stopped because you've attended his so called charity events before as well. You said he always stays in the main sight but his room is always heavily guarded?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

"You never had anything to do with that room but now you do because you're sure every detail is present there. I mean, it's like his den, no? And the only place you need to reach to take him down." Taehyung says, Jeongguk nods again. Everyone gets attentive.

"Your plan is to take over the cameras in that very hallway, take down the guards, create a hassle even when you don't want to. I'm just saying that maybe you won't even have to." Taehyung says.