Chapter 2: Hallway

Pic cred hisasihun

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
Ps. Tae's hair gonna change for the performances.

Third Person POV

The dance hasn't started yet but Jeongguk feels like he's been in a trance for way too long because the way it has an effect on him can't be just two minutes, it has to be more. Jeongguk doesn't feel like this just by looking at someone for a mere minute---it has to be more.

But that's what it's not. It was just one look at the guy, not even at his face, just his hooded eyes and Jeongguk can't look away. He doesn't know what it is that he feels at the moment.

Excitement? Attraction? Or something extremely new in his monotonous life that is why it's got his attention. Jeongguk doesn't know.

His eyes are unmoving as he stares at the blue haired boy. The choreography he dances to is so sensual and that's what makes it incredibly appealing and enthralling.

He's oozing a sexy confidence, he's challenging everyone to get near him and at the same time he knows that no one can dare touch him---he knows he's untouchable. These filthy hands will be cut of they dare touch him.

That makes Jeongguk realise how he must be so important. The gem of the club, wanted by everyone but they can only imagine. The guy knows how important he is and he uses it as his plus point.

Jeongguk observes, never once looking away as the guy movies his long pretty hands over his own body, from behind his neck to his sides, his hips and lower to his thighs. He's so seductive and flirty.

So mysterious.

He throws his head back, eyes close as he feels himself and the accessories that adorn his neck shine but his golden skin is shining more, captivating all the eyes that are stuck on him, Jeongguk's included.

Even if there won't be any music, Jeongguk knows the guy will be able to dance as sensually and captivating just as he's doing it right now. Like his body isn't what follows the rhythm of music, the music follows his endearing and seductive moves.

Jeongguk keeps the blank expression but if anyone could see his eyes, his eyes speak volumes. And those words are what Jeongguk doesn't understand himself.

That ravishing guy looks at their booth often and Jeongguk knows for the fact that he isn't looking at him, of course he isn't, it's dark and he can't see their faces, so for a moment, the mafia looks at Shin Hyunjae---

And the other is looking at the blue haired boy rather proudly, an amusing grin on his lips, his eyes shining as he looks at him dance. Jeongguk looks away as a possibly comes in his mind.

It might be that Shin Hyunjae owns that blue haired guy. It's his club and they are all his dancers and the way Hyunjae looks at the guy---

The mafia boss narrows his eyes, wants to look away from the dancer but can't and he keeps observing until the his show ends and he stands for a moment and then turns around, walks away as if he didn't just rock the whole damn club with his moves.

Cheers erupt, whistles and claps---all the eyes still hungry, dirty, hands itching to hold the blue haired beauty that just walked off the and disappeared behind the array of lights.

"That's my doll." Jeongguk hears Hyunjae utter these words as he claps for a moment and then turns to Jeongguk, the mafia boss already looking at him with a bored expression.

"I do hope you enjoyed the performance. My dolls make sure to entertain everyone." Hyunjae says and Jeongguk sighs.

So he is his doll.