Chapter 20: Swim

pic cred hisasihun (this edit made my heart beat wildly!! it's toooo good!)

Ignore the mistakes plz :) just a filler

Third Person POV

Jeongguk was looking at the paper without understanding a thing for whole ten minutes since Taehyung left. He adjusts his glasses again and again, shifts in his seat but nothing works.

He takes a deep breath, rubs his temples and grabs the paper again, the flow from laptop screen now irritating him and he shuts it close, slams the papers down.

"Fuck!" Jeongguk exclaims, huffs in irritation, mostly because on himself.

He shoves the papers away and gets up, leaves his office room. He's quiet as he crosses the hall and takes a few stairs down to reach the indoor pool. He stays by the door for a moment and then opens it, walks inside.

He looks around as he still stands by the door, his eyes falling on the robe AND pajama pants but no shirt that's on the couch, Taehyung was wearing it when he came to the office but he was also wearing his night outfit underneath and he can't see those here so that means---

Just as he was immersed in his thoughts, he hears the water movement and slowly, Taehyung appears from underneath and for one look, it would look scary, the way he his standing and facing Jeongguk.

Taehyung has a deadly mischievous smile on his lips and the light coming from the bar side shines so incredibly on his face, on his neck adorned by water and intensified the glow on him.

His shirt clings onto him and Jeongguk desperately wishes he wasn't wearing it right now. Everything about Taehyung attracts Jeongguk's attention to have him carved in his mind---so that he can never forget this sinful sight.

"You look cute in glasses." It's Taehyung's deep voice that brings him out of his thoughts. He is resting his arms on the edge of pool, his chin resting on it as he looks at Jeongguk with a hazy expression.

"Weren't you busy?" Taehyung draws out his words, he taunts him because how dare he not be attentive to him for days.

"I told you it was urgent and things are---".

"I don't care, Jeongguk. I don't fucking care." Taehyung says, his voice still the same.

"Why can't you just admit you were bored and missed me." Jeongguk says, crosses his arms on his chest.

"Don't go all smug on me, Jeon. I'm not bored and even if I am, there are many distractions in this place. I can play with any of them." Taehyung says and Jeongguk clenches his jaw.

"You probably remember the only rule of mine." Jeongguk says and Taehyung tilts his head.

"I do but it wouldn't be a problem when you won't even know." Taehyung chuckles.

"Oh I would. I definitely would." Jeongguk says, his eyes locked to Taehyung equally intense.

"Go back to your work, I'll keep myself company. I'm really good at it." Taehyung says.

"Well, I don't want to. I want to stay here." Jeongguk replies and Taehyung's lips turn into a smirk again.

Then Taehyung's climbing out of the pool. The movement causes water to splash out as Taehyung steadies himself in his feet though Jeongguk's eyes are locked in his legs.

He could see his underwear basically hidden under the shirt and that's it, way above the mid thighs it covered and rest---well the rest was fucking insane.