Chapter 18: Scar

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk wasn't really planning to go to the gym tonight considering he was actually tired and wanted to sleep. Taehyung had locked himself inside the room after dinner or more like bathroom, yelling from inside when Jeongguk opened the door.

Whoever it is, get out. Do not ruin my precious bath time. Taehyung had yelled and then the mafia boss realized Taehyung likes long baths.

His sleep vanished and he decides to call Jackson.

"Jeongguk, you know you can't keep him here. He did try to shoot but he missed and there was no damage done to you so---".

"He's going to stay there until I meet him. You better keep him there. I'm not letting him go just like this." Jeongguk says.

"Okay, he'll stay here." Jackson assures. "But he'll be a bitch about it."

"Well treat him like a bitch then. I'll be there tomorrow." Jeongguk says and ends the call. He leans back on the chair, deep in the thought of how he could deal with Hyunjae.

Fuck these mafia rules. He can't kill Hyunjae because he hasn't done anything potentially damaging to Jeongguk, as a mafia boss to another. He wants to laugh.

How he was about to do it tonight if he didn't miss. It was directed at Taehyung and a part of him wished it was aimed at him, missed or not didn't matter at that time.

But Jeongguk would remind him exactly who he messed up with even after he talked politely.

Having nothing to do, he makes his way towards the gym late at night, hoping to get a bit tired so he could sleep.

He didn't really expect Taehyung to walk through those doors at all. He was looking at him in the mirror, the raspberry haired boy was wearing the night outfit, navy blue and of silk. He was smiling at him, his smile seemed mischievous as his hands curled on his chest.

"I thought you hated gym." Jeongguk says, his own lips curl into a soft smirk on his lips as Taehyung walks inside.

"I was gonna take a swin in the pool but I already bathed and I couldn't sleep so decided to look around." Taehyung replies and Jeongguk leaves his reflection and looks at him as he now walks further.

"What about the library?" Jeongguk says.

"Not yet, I'd have Namjoon hyung lead me there first." Taehyung says and the scene he heard earlier rushes in his mind and he bites his lips to not grin.

"And what are you gonna do here?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung sighs.

"What's with all the questions? I'll just---watch." Taehyung shrugs and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"Watch me work out?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung licks his lips.

"Bet you'd like that, huh Jeon? You'd like me to look when you'll show off." Taehyung says, walking around the punching bag while he touches it and Jeongguk's holding it to keep it from moving.

"I don't have to show off, pretty boy." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hums.

"I can see that." Taehyung whispers, his hand reaches to Jeongguk's bicep and he runs his hand on the sleeve.

"Who works out in half sleeves, would've been better if it was sleeveless." Taehyung says.

"Your intention is only to see my tattoo. That's the only reason you said that." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles as he looks at Jeongguk in the most innocent ways.