Chapter 8: Hexagon

Pic cred minttytae

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
More description rather than dialogue so...might be boring but it's important.

Third Person POV

Jeon Jeongguk, in his growing years, as much as he can remember---he was trained. He was trained by his father to be a future mafia boss. His father was strict when it came to training, sometimes brutal even and Jeongguk had completely understood that it was necessary.

And he was never against it. Maybe in the start because he thought it's too much as he was only eleven that his training started and his father said it's still too late. Very late to which Jeongguk's mother would scold him, saying him he's just a kid even though she knew the responsibility of being the future leader required this.

And then there were those chilly evenings after the training of eleven years old Jeon Jeongguk where he'd be sitting on the bench, his father next to him, legs moving back and forth as the two would ice cream and his father would toss him a tissue to wipe his running nose.

Jeon Jeongguk matured very soon yet he never lost the innocence of childhood on his face. Never once his doe eyes dulled in shine nor his bunny smiles ceased to make his mother coo at him.

A fifteen years old Jeongguk would fight with his father with two pony tails that his mother did for him and his father would snort, saying he looks funny and then they'd fight like a fight should be fought.

And he grew up more and he started to know the inner strategies. People, every kind of people, he had known and observed and that boy like personality was long gone when he finally got the blood on his hands.

His father was betrayed by two close and trusted families. The one was when he was still a child but he still remembers and the other was Shin Hyunjae's father. Betrayal is a must when it comes to this dark world.

Jeongguk was trained to never trust, to be cold and to be heartless to those who aren't family. And family isn't always blood as he trusts his hyungs and they aren't blood. But they're family.

Jeongguk was 20 when he became the mafia boss and it wouldn't have happened if his father didn't have cancer. Tumor. The surgery was done but there was no way he could lead anyone as his health had declined because he kept it a secret as well. If it was a little more later, he wouldn't have survived.

So it was time Jeongguk became the mafia boss and before him, no mafia leader was ever called the devil because he was one and he still is. The ruler of underworld with the strategic mind that no other has.

He was trained to be true to his family and never. He grew up possessive and it was never over a thing or a person---it was his title and power and he is possessive of it, won't let anyone have it.

It's been years that he lived without his parents and they're in no way responsible for him being heartless. That came with experience, few years but a lot of experience. It has made him like this, stone cold and heartless---to survive.

Brutal, he always was. He was made to be it. Yet to never let go of the feels in his heart and that's the only thing he forgot. He let them go when he finally realized that there is no need of them in this life.

Yet Jeongguk is completely different with his hyungs. He care about them though he doesn't show.

Except Seokjin. He never liked him. He can't stand him but he has to stay in his mansion because that's what his parents want.

And Jeongguk is suddenly possessive of a person now. And that person is the most beautiful guy he's ever seen. Kim Taehyung surely knows how to charm others and make sure they look at him and only him.