Chapter 36: Dots

Pic cred humanlouvre

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

She has her head low, the receptionist. She's sitting on the floor, hands curled on her knees as Jeongguk looks at her with a bored expression, sitting on the chair infornt of her.

Taehyung is in the room too, along with Yoongi and Jimin only. The rest are having Jeongguk's orders done as they are told.

"It's true. Please believe me." She says.

Taehyung’s watching an interrogation for the first time. They are all in the shelter house and it's for the first time that Taehyung doesn't go to Sunwo while being here.

He can't see Jeongguk's face rather his back but he can see her just fine, she's trembling even. Well obviously she'd be scared when four men would just barge in while she's having her break.

"Was it you who initiated the gesture or did he offer?" Jeongguk asks.

"It---it just happened. He was alone and approached me from the car, we-we talked and were flirty and-and we agreed to it. It was nothing serious." She says.

"Did he talk about anything else? Did you see him meet anyone else?" Jeongguk asks. She shakes her head.

"But the second time you both did it, he stayed while you came back to the reception. Why?" Jeongguk further questions.

"I was on duty all the time and I had to hurry back to not get in trouble. He got someone's call while fixing himself. That's all I know." She looks up, eyes teary.

"I could've lost my job and I was reckless so I just rushed back. He came back after some time and we just shared a glance and he left with him." She looks at Taehyung as he visits twice a week.

"There are no cameras in this area where you took him."

"No because it's a female side and it's because of privacy." She says. Jeongguk hums at that.

Jimin had showed them the cctv footage he got from the security room of shelter house. They are exactly what she explained and how they left from the reception and to the hallway after where the privacy starts and there are no cameras.

It shows Taehyung as well, waiting for Sanghoon and at some point he does a little moonwalk dance and Jeongguk stops himself from smiling.

There was no person odd enough or suspicious that visited or could've possibly met Sanghoon. The obvious question is why Sanghoon stayed or probably it was all in the call and not a person meeting him.

"You better not be hiding anything from us." Jeongguk says and the girls immediately shakes her head, pleading that whatever she told was all she knew.

"So what now?" Taehyung asks as they are back at the mansion. Jeongguk smiles at him.

"You go to the boys, it's their training time. I'll handle this." Jeongguk says and Taehyung pouts.

"But I want to help." He says, grabbing Jeongguk's jacket and leans his body towards him.

"I can fight, Gukkie. Please let me fight alongside you if it gets down to it?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk watches him in amusement, arm wrapped around his waist as they walk inside the hall.

"Let's see what we can do about it." Jeongguk says but Taehyung keeps clinging onto him even when he sits down. Namjoon walks towards them.

"Sanghoon's cellphone was found crushed right next to his car. It's like he vanished after he got out from that car." Namjoon says.