Chapter 15: Minutely

Ignore the mistakes plz :) bOriNg...

Third Person POV

Jeongguk watches his mother talk enthusiastically with Taehyung, who sits there awkwardly at first but then he warms up to her and he's laughing with whatever they're talking about. He's just looking at him, not really paying attention to the words but only at one person.

"Hello Mrs. Jeon." Yoongi bows to her politely and so does Hoseok as they join them on the couch seatings. It's past sunset now, a not so habit of snacks or gathering at this point does happen in the usual days but Jeongguk is barely a part of it.

Today he's here and he tends to stay.

"Looks like someone has charmed you as well." Yoongi snickers as he looks at Taehyung who rolls his eyes playfully.

"Oh, if that's what you call it then he surely has but the main reason is because he was hitting Jeongguk and he was not even saying anything to him." Sunhee laughs and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"Oh of course. He has him wrapped around his finger." Yoongi amuses.

"Hyung." Jeongguk says, warns.

"I don't see why it bothers you so much, kitten." Taehyung utters and Sunhee looks at then two in amusement.

"It has nothing to do with you so why bother waste your time by meddling in it." Taehyung continues.

"Please, I have no interest---".

"Doesn't look like it." Taehyung shrugs as he interrupts him.

"Seems like you didn't charm Yoongi here." Sunhee chuckles.

"I don't intend to charm anyone here and I'm sure no one is. Kitten is just being cute, that's all." Taehyung says and Jeongguk is sure he has never seen his mother smiling in such excitement ever in the times she visits here.

"Can't you shut up like last night. You looked utterly good that way." Yoongi mumbles and Jeongguk tenses a little. Taehyung's smile falters a little but he keeps his ground.

"Don't I look ready for my revenge?" Taehyung says and looks at Jeongguk who doesn't meet his gaze.

"As if you can." Yoongi mumbles.

"Oh you have no idea." It's Jeongguk who says this and Taehyung stops himself from laughing.

Sunhee looks puzzled but she's smiling.

"I never knew there's been such amazing turn of events here. My visit was worthy then." She chuckles.

"You wasted your time. I can drop you to your place right now if you want." Jeongguk says and Sunhee rolls her eyes.

"I'll have my dinner thank you very much." Sunhee announces.

"Is it gonna be same with her like me if she says the food is good?" Taehyung turns to Jeongguk completely, his voice innocent, eyes innocently wide but his words held the taunt.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk utters, his voice low and firm.

"Right. Got it." Taehyung scoffs. He looks at Sunhee and smiles a little.

"Well, do enjoy the dinner. It was nice meeting you, really." Taehyung smiles.

"You won't join us?" She asks.

"No." Taehyung smiles and Jeongguk sighs. Sunhee looks at Jeongguk with accusing eyes and the mafia boss doesn't look at her.

"But why?" She asks, frowning.