Chapter 13: Estimate

Pic cred 97_vk_95

Ignore the mistakes plz :) boring.

Third Person POV

The slight dampness of grass makes Taehyung's feet feel cold but he loves the sensation. They are in the training ground, the same where he talked to Jimin earlier. This place really is a maze because after the indoor pool, they passed a door and they're out in the ground.

"The new members stay in that area until they're trained and then they move back to their respective places. Those who don't have a home, stay here." Jeongguk explains and Taehyung hums.

"Who trains them?" Taehyung asks.

"They train themselves first. Then it's us. Yugyeom, Eunwoo and Hoseok. If anyone is good with concentration and tech, they go to Jimin." Taehyung hums again.

"Hoseok is a good fighter and I'm sure the others are too so why do you want me to teach them?" Taehyung asks.

"You can be helpful in one specific attack. That's with daggers. We mostly train them to use guns. They're easy and fist fight, defense and that's why Hoseok was good at defending, not at specifically using daggers." Jeongguk explains and Taehyung nods, remembering how Hoseok defended himself when he fought him.

"They are good with daggers too but you're better since it's your one and only forte. It has to be perfect and I'm sure it is." Jeongguk says and Taehyung thinks he's putting way too much trust in him. He just knows basics and he won't say that he's perfect in it.

He'll just try his best.

"Do I start right away?" Taehyung asks.

"If you want to, you can. Meet them first and then decide. It's all up to you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods. Jeongguk sends someone to call them. Hoseok and Jimin come out as well.

"Done with the house tour?" Hoseok asks as they walk towards them and Taehyung nods.

"Please tell me kitten still has the flower crown on." Taehyung says, pouting but playfully.

"He has forgotten so he'll probably have it on for the rest of the day until someone points it our of he sees himself in the mirror." Hoseok says and Taehyung beams at that.

"I hope no one tells him." Taehyung says. "He looks cute in it."

Hoseok says nothing and just smiles. "So, did you like the place?" He asks and Taehyung nods.

"It's beautiful. Too many hallways and it's confusing but really nice." Taehyung says.

"Jimin told me you'll be teaching the newbies in what you're good at." Hoseok says and Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

"Good at what? Entertaining?" Taehyung says and Jimin closes his eyes momentarily, sighs.

"You know what I mean." Hoseok says and Taehyung just hums. Jeongguk goes to sit on the bench. Jimin keeps standing at him place and Hoseok offers to bring him whatever weapon he needs.

Taehyung watches five guys walking towards them, tall, handsome and definitely younger than him. All adorable. Taehyung chuckles.

This mansion holds a visual power for sure.

The five boys stand aligned, bow to Jeongguk who nods at them and then now to other three.

"Taehyung, these are your students." Jeongguk says from where he's sitting. He's leaning back, legs wide and arm resting on the backrest.

"Soobin, Seonghwa, Leedo, Yanan and Kevin." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at them one by one, his bottom lip tucked between his teeth and excitement in his eyes.