Chapter 9: Temperament

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jung Hoseok moves, leans away from the wall and turns to Yoongi, raising his hand to take out the knife off the wooden wall. He moves back, now holding the small object and he just glances at Yoongi who's now looking at Jeongguk with a question laced by disbelief and rage in his eyes.

Seokjin looks sneakily as always, his lips parted in shock as well, eyes wide and he feels utterly bad how his lips are threatening to smile.

They all seem to get out the shocked state, now looking at Taehyung with disbelief because they weren't expecting this. Their eyes go back and forth between Taehyung and Jeongguk and contemplating how the mafia boss hasn't lashed on this beautiful boy for being this rude to Yoongi who after all, is their hyung.

"Jeongguk---". Namjoon's voice is heard and Jeongguk raises his hand slightly, looks at him and Namjoon sighs and doesn't speak.

"I'm not going to ask for anyone's approval and I don't need it but we're going to keep it civil here." Jeongguk says and Yoongi raises his eyebrow.

"And we'll talk. I know you all have questions and I'll answer but there is nothing much to be discussed honestly." Jeongguk says.

"You're going to answer their questions in front of me. I don't want anyone assuming things about me behind my back." Taehyung says---he tells Jeongguk that he'll talk right infront of him.

"No one's going to talk about you like that, Taehyung." Jeongguk says but Taehyung isn't convinced and he keeps looking at Jeongguk, his eyes lazy yet challenging.

"Fine. We'll talk right here." Jeongguk says.

"You're okay with a person who disrespects your mafia members?" Yoongi asks and Jeongguk looks at him.

"He's caught your attention for barely two weeks? And those two weeks are more important than all those years with us?" Yoongi's voice was calm and cold.

He wasn't asking questions that Taehyung expected though Jeongguk knew what he'll say. Kind of.

"This is not a question of who's important. I want Taehyung to stay here. Tell me, what's wrong in that?" Jeongguk asks, his voice calm.

"And you chose to tell us right at this moment?" Yoongi asks.

"I couldn't have told you before because I wasn't sure how I'll bring Taehyung here or how soon it'll be." Jeongguk says. He hears Taehyung scoff.

"Is this the mission Hoseok was disappearing for?" Yoongi asks and Jeongguk nods. The older looks at Hoseok who keeps looking at the knife in his hand.

"What will you do about Hyunjae? Do you really think he'll stay quiet when he'll know you have his doll?" Yoongi's voice was cold.

"And don't look at me like that! You know who he is to Hyunjae, I'm just voicing it out." Yoongi utters and Taehyung keeps looking at him.

"Jeongguk. You can make a deal with him or something. Bringing him here like this is not okay." Namjoon says.

"I don't have to beg him or make him any deal for Taehyung. I wanted him here so here he is. I'll deal with Hyunjae myself." Jeongguk says, his voice held finality.

"Yeah. He wanted me here. Not to mention how he broke into my apartment twice. So rather than getting kidnapped, I decided it's better to come here before he cries." Taehyung utters and Yoongi scoffs. Jeongguk looks at Taehyung with a raised eyebrow.