Chapter 4: White

Pic cred kookv_an_oxygen

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Hyunjae had a lazy expression on his face as he looked at the pictures one of his men brought him. A few hours ago, he was informed that three of his guards---of Oasis club were killed the same way Jeongguk's worker and driver was killed.

He needed not to ask who did it because it was pretty obvious. It would be impossible if Jeon Jeongguk didn't take his revenge no matter how little it was.

Hyunjae took a deep breath, the cigar lit between his lips suddenly left a distaste and he lets it go.

"Are the dolls safe?" Hyunjae asks and the man nods. The other dolls stayed in the rooms behind the club except Taehyung.

"I want the security around the hotel where Taehyung stays doubled. He leaves with Hyunwoo and him only. Anywhere he goes, he better not be alone." Hyunjae says and the man nods.

"Yes sir." The man says and Hyunjae dismisses him.

He looks at the pictures again, his eyebrows furrowed in a scowl and distaste. He closes his eyes and sighs, throwing away the bloody pictures.

-----------------------

"He doesn't stay with other dolls in Oasis but a hotel building owned by Hyunjae. The security is pretty tight around it since once week." Hoseok says.

"Kim Taehyung." Hoseok says and Jeongguk's lips curl into a soft smirk.

"Leaves the building on Saturdays for Oasis performance and then Sunday evening to a shelter house." Hoseok says and Jeongguk frowns.

"Shelter house?"

"The one beside Seoul international hospital. He goes there to meet someone but always with guards." Hoseok tells the mafia boss.

"He does have private sessions for the one who pay really good but only on Wednesday's." Hoseok says and now Jeongguk knows why everyone was hungry for him. They can barely get to him.

"And you have one with him next Wednesday. I booked half an hour for now
" Hoseok says and Jeongguk's lips curl in amusement. He nods.

"Good." Jeongguk utters.

"You said you don't want to be involved with Hyunjae at all." Hoseok says and Jeongguk looks at him.

"I'm not" Jeongguk utters and Hoseok frowns.

"But you are. He is Hyunjae's doll and if you're interested in him---". Hoseok pauses. "I don't think he'll be happy about it."

Hyunjae's doll. Jeongguk doesn't want that anymore. He doesn't want that beautiful boy to be Hyunjae's.

He wants him to himself and that's what's going to happen.

"You did your work, Hoseok." Jeongguk says and Hoseok nods. There was no need to ask more because he did what he was told and only he and Jeongguk will know about this.

"Wait. There's one more thing." Jeongguk says and Hoseok listens to what the mafia boss has to say.

After Hoseok leaves, Jeongguk opens the file that Hoseok had roughly piled up. There are pictures he took of the dancer himself while actually stalking him and Jeongguk knew he was good for this job.

The boy still vibrant blue hair and they peek from the hood that he has over, the mask covering his face as he's walking out of a car, followed by two guard and entering the shelter house for homeless.