Chapter 6: Charm

Pic cred hisasihun

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Oh so you think I can be the source of your fun and entertainment?" Taehyung scoffs as he looks at Jeongguk, hand rests on the counter and he still doesn't move, even when the mafia boss steps closer to him.

Though he keeps a safe distance, he can feel his aura, the power he holds just by standing there and Taehyung's eyes suddenly turn mischievous---wanting to know the true intentions of the mafia boss with him.

Even though he knows Jeongguk wants him only to be an ornament of his bed, tangled in his sheets just like everyone else but he's a bit more persistent and definitely using the power in his use.

"Why? Isn't it your job to entertain everyone in the club?" Jeongguk's voice holds a tease and Taehyung raises his eyebrow. These words don't hurt him at all anymore rather, they're amusing because they all use different words but same meaning.

"Certainly and I'm proud that I was very much successful in doing my job to have them enchanted." Taehyung says and in everyone, he wants Jeongguk to know he's included too.

"That you did." Jeongguk smirks.

"I'm gonna ask one last time, Jeon Jeongguk, what do you want from me?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk mocks him by actually acting like he's thinking and then he looks down, pushes the broken glass away by his shoe, steps forward.

"I like that you act so strong but I know how you feel. I know how Hyunjae makes you feel." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles.

"That was not the answer to my question and to tell you, you don't know anything about me so please---don't act so proud like you actually do."  Taehyung answers.

"Okay. I don't know you but---let's play a little game, shall we?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes. Jeongguk drags the chair far from where Taehyung stands, close to the couch and sits on it.

"You move everytime I get something about you wrong, okay?" Jeongguk says and it shows how much he's enjoying. Taehyung shrugs.

"Kim Taehyung, born in Daegu." Jeongguk says and Taehyung scoffs.

"Basic stalking material about a person." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's smirk widens. He's really going to enjoy this.

"I hope you have enough dignity to be loyal in this game though." Jeongguk says.

"You don't worry about that. I'm an honest person." Taehyung says and Jeongguk hums.

"You like dying your hair." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rooted on his place. He actually does like different colors for his hair.

"Comes with the performances." Taehyung says and Jeongguk hums again.

"And please, don't say 'you like jewelry or pretty outfits' because it's obvious I do." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk laughs at that.

"Wasn't going to." Jeongguk says and Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

"Sure." The raspberry haired boy utters.

"You hate it when Hyunjae calls you doll." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung's eyes lose their little amusement. He stays at his spot and it of course entertains Jeon Jeongguk, a smug smile on his lips.

"You hate that you have to dance infront of everyone for money." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smirks, takes a small step forward and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

The disgust of dancing infront of them was long gone. Now, it didn't even effect Taehyung. He was just dancing for his freedom and he never said he didn't like all those filthy men act like his bitches.