Chapter 1: Hades

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk sees the lights flashing through the windows of his car. He's in the backseat, his driver is driving him to the club that he's been invited to---by none other than Shin Hyunjae.

It's after a long time he'll be seeing him as a mafia boss to another. When they met years ago, they were little boys and Jeongguk's father was the leader of the mafia family but Hyunjae's father was not the mafia boss, he was a person plotting against the man who he deemed his friend.

But he got caught and Jeongguk's father was not a merciful man when he was at the peak of his leadership and owning the whole Seoul syndicate so he killed Hyunjae's father, just as it should've been.

Hyunjae had built his own empire but he was not close to Jeon empire at all. But it was impressive to Jeongguk how far Hyunjae had come and the he would have nothing to do with him if he had just mind his own business and let them be.

But no, Shin Hyunjae has always been trying to associate with Jeongguk, may it be some business or give and take---pretending he's good but they both know he's not. Neither is Jeongguk, he admits that.

Though Jeongguk's never met him after their teenage years, their brutal and bloody years. Always proving eachother inferior without their fathers knowing. It was Namjoon or Yoongi who'd associate with him because Jeongguk wouldn't waste his time on someone as useless as him.

Though now, Hyunjae has settled in Seoul, not in the heart of the city but he's here and he's causing troubles. Jeon Jeongguk, will not tolerate anyone---anyone who'd try to mess up with his empire, his reputation.

Never.

"I don't think it's wrong to assume he's behind the recent murders." Namjoon says. Jeongguk was in main office room of the mafia house with his most entrusted people.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Eunwoo and Yugyeom. They were all called by him in the room after Yoongi said this matter needs to be discussed.

"So he kills a driver of ours and a club worker to get Jeongguk's attention?" Eunwoo asks.

"He has to do something so Jeongguk will fall in his little trap of having his attention." Jimin says.

"He's been playing little games and getting away with them. We do nothing and this had made him have this confidence to enter one of our club and kill a worker." Namjoon says in a calm voice and looks at Jeongguk, making his realise that he needs to do something about it because he can't stay ignoring this matter.

Jeongguk was leaning back on his chair, his fingers on his temple, one under his chin as he hears the matter. He never speaks before he completely hears what others have to say.

He's patient and at the same time he isn't. Patient with the ones he work with, his mafia family and strategically patient with his enemies before getting all brutal.