Chapter 17: Wandering

Pic cred ocha_95v

Ignore the mistakes plz :) short and boring

Third Person POV

"Hey, are you okay?" Jeongguk's voice was a whisper as he asks Taehyung and probably shouldn't have because anyone would be in a shock when someone just tries to shoot them out of nowhere.

"Peachy." Taehyung mumbles, continues to stare out of the window.

"I'm sorry." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sighs.

"Okay but no offense...just don't ever say that word to me. Even if you end up hurting me in every worst way possible or accidentally spill coffee over me or poke my eye---just don't say that word to me." Taehyung says and Jeongguk frowns.

"Taehyung---I promised you'll be safe but---".

"It's okay. Hyunjae has an ability to surprise. Every fucking time." Taehyung says, creating infinity signs on the foggy window.

Jeongguk stays quiet because Taehyung's words were true and he really was sorry, along with being angry. He shouldn't have taken Taehyung there. His hands curl tightly on the steering wheel.

"That was a shitty shot from him by the way. So much for an experienced gang leader." Taehyung chuckles.

"If my giant students will miss a target like this after I train them, I'm gonna award them just as sweet as they are." Taehyung says and Jeongguk can't help but grin at that.

"They won't disappoint you." Jeongguk says, thinks it's better to change the subject.

"They better not." Taehyung says and seems like Taehyung didn't want to change the subject just yet.

"What will you do to him?" Taehyung asks and finally looks at him.

"I can't kill him." Jeongguk says and Taehyung clicks his tongue.

"You can't keep him or like---hold him in your hold either, right? After all, he did no damage." Taehyung says, his tone bitter.

"He should be glad that nothing happened to you because that's the only thing that stopped me from shooting him right between his eyes." Jeongguk says and Taehyung raises his eyebrow, bites his lower lip in amusement.

"Only he should be glad? What about you? You clearly sound utterly disappointed that you couldn't shoot him because he missed." Taehyung says, rests his head lazily against the seat.

"What? How the hell can your mind work like this? Assuming things on your own?!" Jeongguk exclaims and Taehyung laughs at that.

"I don't even know what to say." Jeongguk sighs.

"Oh, why not? Is it too difficult to say that 'no Taehyung, I'm so fucking glad he missed and you're okay or else me winning you as a trophy would go to waste and I haven't even fucked you yet' hmm?" Taehyung says, smirking---his eyes ever so teasing.

"God, that mouth Kim Taehyung." Jeongguk groans. Taehyung giggles, slowly raising his hand upto Jeongguk's arm, just touching him by his index finger, running it with a barely there touch.

"What about it?" Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk takes a deep breath, focuses on the road.

"I know what you're doing." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hums.

"And what is that?" Taehyung asks.

"Tempting me. Thinking I would just give up and break your rule that you set for then let me tell you, pretty boy. I'm a patient man. More than you can imagine." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles.