Chapter 16: Bullet

Pic cred raeiinie

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk was waiting for Taehyung by the car outside the mansion. In the car behind him was Namjoon and Hoseok.

Jeongguk had told Hyunjae if he wants to talk, it'll be nowhere else but Hades. There's no way he'll go with Taehyung to a club that isn't owned by him or any place that doesn't fall under his rules.

And Hades, well this club in the heart of Jeon family, as much as it proudly stands infront of the world, it's more hidden from inside---mysterious in every way for the ones who aren't related to Jeon mafia family.

Taehyung appears from the main gate, his hair tucked in a  beret, a mask on his face with a black turtleneck and black jeans. It's not really his style but he was told by Jeongguk to dress up as hidden as possible because there are possibilities some people in Hades will recognize him if they had seen him perform in Oasis before. He can't take the risks.

"Does this hide me enough?" Taehyung asks as he approaches Jeongguk and the mafia boss nods, his lips curved in a grin.

"Do I have to go?" Taehyung asks.

"Taehyung, the place is secure." Jeongguk assures him.

"I'm not worried about the place." Taehyung mumbles.

"Move." He says because Jeongguk was leaning against the passenger door.

"Don't worry about him either." Jeongguk says and opens the door for Taehyung who finds it weird as to why Jeongguk would do that. He's not his driver but Taehyung won't deny that he liked the gesture.

They hit the road then with Taehyung looking outside the car, his mind drifting to all the possible scenarios of the upcoming meeting.

Jeongguk glances at Taehyung who already seems to find the outside view so interesting that he doesn't ask what he has to say or if he even has to speak.

A part of Jeongguk is satisfied that Taehyung was actually scared to go back to Hyunjae so that means he wants to stay in the mansion. Or probably wants to be anywhere but not close to Hyunjae.

He know it's still risky to take Taehyung with him but he didn't want to get violent in this matter. If Hyunjae won't fuck off after tonight's peaceful conversation then he'll deal with him his own way.

"I reckon you've never been to Hades before?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung blinks, turns his gaze away from the window towards Jeongguk.

"I've heard a lot about it but yeah, haven't been there." Taehyung replies. "I'm sure it's way bigger and better than Oasis if the sayings about it being the heart of underworld are true." Taehyung says.

"You'll see." Jeongguk smirks, after all, it's his club and he's proud of that place.

"That I will." Taehyung mumbles.

"A little heads up would be appreciated though. What should I say or if I should speak at all." Taehyung says then.

"I think you're smart enough to handle the situation on your own. You know him well if not completely." Jeongguk says and Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

He has his mask lowered for now because it feels a bit suffocated, wearing non baggy clothes and everything seems to be constricting on him. He can atleast breathe properly as long as he's in the car.

"Okay. Okay." Taehyung whispers. Jeongguk gives him a look, an observing one and then looks at the road.

"Can I play songs here or does the ruthless mafia boss has it against his rule to listen to them. Or is just plain boring?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk grins.