Chapter 33: Cherry

Pic cred dell_dell7

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk didn't go after Taehyung right away because he knew the other would never let him inside the room. He was in his office right now, the rest of the members here as well.

"Firstly and importantly, I need to know if Kyungmin and Hyunjae are related in any way in all this." Jeongguk says, pointing at Hoseok.

"Find out if they are in this together or not because since Kyungmin is destroyed and desperate for money, he'd go to someone for help." Jeongguk utters.

"And Taehyung told me once that Hyunjae feels way more powerful when people come begging to him for help or if he finds someone who he can overpower." Jeongguk says, looks at Yoongi who was looking down.

"So it's a possibility that Kyungmin's news reached Hyunjae and he tried to get him or maybe Kyungmin went to him. We know he can't survive without his constant income of anything from his clients." Jeongguk says.

"Have a disguise and find out. As soon as possible." Jeongguk tells Hoseok who nods immediately.

"I'll start right away." Hoseok says.

"You both will go through the cctv footages, see if any guard or anyone did something suspicious. Even the little details." Jeongguk says, pointing at Jimin and Eunwoo. They both nod.

"Namjoon hyung, you'll call the next client and have him meet somewhere else. Preferably Hades. Make him get there early." Jeongguk says.

"Okay." Namjoon says.

"As for Yoongi hyung and Yugyeom, they'll rest because they are injured." Jeongguk announces. Yoongi looks at him.

"I'm fine." Yoongi says.

"No, hyung. I said what I said." Jeongguk says. Yugyeom nods, Yoongi sighs.

"He's right. You're shot, you need to rest." Hoseok whispers to Yoongi, takes his hand in his own.

"You can leave." Jeongguk says. Yoongi hesitates but Hoseok tells him it's not the right time to talk. Namjoon stays.

"What are you thinking now?" Namjoon asks once they all leave.

"I just told you all. I want all that done." Jeongguk utters.

"It's either Kyungmin told Hyunjae about the little information he has about the clients or someone from---from inside the mansion knew and betrayed us." Namjoon says. Jeongguk looks at him.

"Then that means it could be any of you." Jeongguk says.

"You know we'll never betray you. None of us." Namjoon says and Jeongguk nods.

"I know." He utters, knows they won't.

"You don't sound so sure." Namjoon says. Jeongguk raises his eyebrow at him, tilts his head.

"Well I'm unsure of a lot of things but this isn't one of them." Jeongguk tells him.

"You should go now, get it done as soon as possible." He then says. Namjoon nods, knows Jeongguk isn't up for any other conversation, won't tell him what his plan is and how he'll deal with things. So he leaves.

Jeongguk is left with a complication that he thinks will take time to go away. He wants to talk to Taehyung and explain, say sorry but he knows the other won't care at all. He'd pay no attention.

Jeongguk couldn't have stopped Yoongi. It would make him less of a leader and that's not how it goes in this. They would say that Jeongguk is blinded in obsession of Taehyung that's why he didn't let them ask anything.