Chapter 19: Bullseye

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Move your arm just a little up, always careful with blade." Taehyung utters. "You don't want to hurt yourself before you hurt the person infornt of you." Yanan nods.

"Aim and---shoot." Taehyung directs and Yanan shoots, aiming perfectly on the target.

"Good." Taehyung pats his back.

"One thing, do not grip the blade too tightly just because you're afraid it might slip. Hold it gently but skillfully. Wherever you hide it, it'll give you a sense of something to hold on to when you have no other weapon---". Taehyung says.

"Treat it nicely and it'll be loyal to you." Taehyung smiles smugly and the five boys chuckle awkwardly.

"We got the aim right by holding it from blade, now this is not the only target, there can never be one target." Taehyung says and grabs the small throwing knife.

"Now these are the ones you don't have to grab from the blade. The loop is there and quite convenient and I'm sure you were trained with these." Taehyung says and the boys nod.

"We'll aim with these and then move to hitting the moving target." Taehyung says.

"But we've done that training. Hoseok hyung---".

"Oh have you?" Taehyung interrupts Kevin.

"Uh, yeah." Soobin utters nervously, looking at Taehyung who had his eyes narrowed at them and a mischievous smile on his lips and that's how they knew they shouldn't have said it.

"Well then---". Taehyung gets up and walks towards Soobin who makes sure to let Kevin know or maybe remind him that they were practicing Taehyung's way.

Taehyung looks back, watches Yeonjun walking towards them with a tray in his hand, drinks on it. He always brings them drinks or snacks. Taehyung smirks.

"Yeonjun, stop there for a minute." Taehyung says and Yeonjun does as told, frowning in confusion.

"It's not even a moving target, will be easy." Taehyung smirks at Soobin and holds a dagger towards him.

"Yeonjun, darling turn to your side and hold the tray up a bit." Taehyung says and Yeonjun's eyes widen.

"It's okay, just do what you're told." Taehyung says and Yeonjun turns to his side, holds the tray away from him a little, the clatter could be heard because he was shaking.

"Oh, a slightly moving target." Taehyung chuckles.

"Well, go on. Aim and shoot." Taehyung says to Soobin who was looking at Yeonjun.

"N-Not him, please." Soobin whispers.

"Sorry?" Taehyung utters.

"Not him. I'll aim any other target you want." Soobin says and Taehyung raises his eyebrow, looks back and forth between Yeonjun and Soobin dramatically. The other has his eyes closed, tray shaking in his hold.

"And why is that?" Taehyung whispers mockingly, understandably it a lot but wants to hear from Soobin.

"Just---please." Soobin says, looking down and Taehyung grits his teeth, snatches the dagger from Soobin's hold, turns around and throws it at the tray, hitting three glasses in a row as aimed.

Yeonjun yelps, the tray falls from his hand and the rest of the drinks are spilled. Soobin and the four looks at him stunned. Soobin was about to run towards Yeonjun but stops because the other doesn't---know or feel the same.