𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 (2)

ʜᴀᴛᴅᴏɢ

-

- J E O N G Y E O N -

"W-what do you mean? Don't you love me too??!" I asked in desperate tone, she sighed and pecked my lips.

"I'm just joking hehe. I love you too Jeongie." She smiled widely, I froze and slowly touch my lips.

She giggled and kissed my forehead. She got me there, oh God. I thought she didn't really love me, this naughty kitten.

"You look like an idiot unnie." I snapped out and throw a glare at her.

"Oh really.. But you love this idiot Y/n." I smirked, she chuckled and nodded.

"True. Anyway, what do you think our parents would do to us?" She sighed and snuggled her head on the crook of my neck.

"I don't know Y/n. The thing that's in my mind is I love you and I'm ready to fight for our love." I said softly, she chuckled and look at me.

She cupped my cheeks kissing me passionately. I responded and place my hands on her waist. We broke the kiss and stared to each other. She smiled widely and pinched my nose. I wince and slapped her hands while rubbing my nose.

"You pinched it too hard." I whined, she laughed.

"I'm sorry love." I smiled hearing her endearments.

I pushed her on the bed and pinned her arms.I laid down on her body while my face where facing her chest. I smiled in contentment because finally, I can call her mine.No one could ever break us neither our parents because if they do that.

I will kill them for Y/n.

((Short Chapt..))