𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥.

- ᴍᴀʜ ʙɪʙᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇ

-

- S A N A -

Look at this dork right here, she's been playing game console with Jeongyeon and Lisa for three hours straight.

She's not even lending me attentions because her eyes are glued to the tv. I feel like I want to throw a hammer on the tv and to her as well.

I don't even see anything special to that fucking gaming console for her to ignore me like I'm just a wind here.

"Wait guys, Jennie is calling me." Lisa said, Y/n nodded and paused the game.

Lisa picked it up while grinning like an idiot. She's really inlove to Jennie unnie.

"Hello ho--"

"Hon your face! Where are you?!" We laugh as how Lisa pulled away her phone to her ears.

"Honey, I'm here with Y/n and Jeongyeon." ....

"Oh really? Tell that ostrich that Nayeon unnie is looking for her already." I smirked and being thankfuk to all God out there.

You guys been wondering how can I hear what Jennie unnie saying. Well, Lisa accidentally pressed the speaker awhile ago that's why when Jennie unnie shouted, Lisa's eardrums might be broken already.

Y/n laughs at her two friends who's being nervous as hell. They know what will happen if Jennie and Nayeon unnie is mad. Punishment is real.

I signalled Lisa to give me the phone as she quickly obliged and hand me her phone like she's scared holding it.

"Hello unnie.."

"Oh Sanayah.." Jennie unnie's tone changed into soft one.

"Lisa and Jeongyeon will go home already. You can do anything to them." I uttered before letting out a laugh.

I turn off the speaker mode so that they won't hear their punishments when they came home. Oh I'm so fucking evil.

"I will surely punish that Manobal. And also, Nayeon unnie mentioned that she will punish Jeongyeon too." Jennie unnie laughed.

I smirk and look at the two idiots who's now trembling and sweating bullets. Serves them right, oh their friend will have her punishment too.

I averted my gaze to Y/n, looking at her coldly. She gulped and look away, fidgeting her fingers. Yes, be scared honey. I will really punish you today.

"Okay Sana, thanks. I will end this call now."

"Okay unnie, bye bye." When I bid my goodbye, she ended the call as I throw the phone to Lisa's.

She grab it and quickly grab her keys and run outside as well Jeongyeon. They're really scared to unnies huh.

Unders.

"Now.." I stood up while crossing my arms.

Y/n smiled and let out a nervous chuckle. She knew she fucked up already, that's good. I won't be having a hard time, arguing with her.

"Darling.."

"Shut up." Her lips made a thin line as she sat properly.

"How dare you to ignore me?! I feel like I am just an air awhile ago!" I yelled madly.

She scratch her neck and about to touch me when I back away while glaring at her hands. She sighed and place it back before looking down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you darling. I just being carried away to our game. I'm sorry." She apologized.

I'm feeling guilty but no, I'm still mad. Very mad. The fact that she ignored me for three ours just for that stupid games really make me mad. I exhaled sharply and about to go upstairs when a pair of arms are being wrapped on my waist, preventing me to go.

"Darling I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me. I will never ignore you again please, don't be mad. I don't want to sleep here in the couch." She said in small, guilty tone.

"Then sleep on the guest room." I'm about to walk again but she just tighten her arms around my waist.

"I want to sleep with you. Your warmth is all I need darling, it's relaxing and feels home. Please, forgive me." She pleaded, I sighed deeply and turned around meeting her sad, teary eyes.

I cupped her cheeks and pressed my lips on hers, she responded as she pulled my body closed to her. She smiled between our lips as she lick the bottom of my lips. I slightly opened my mouth as she entered her tongue, exploring my whole mouth.

We pulled away, locking each other's foreheads. I place my arms on her neck and smiled. She never failed making me feel flustered. Her lips taste to sweet and the intoxicating scent of hers sending tingly feeling to my nostrils.

"I forgive you." I mumbled, she smiled and hug me tightly burying her face on my neck.

"I really love you Sana. Now, let's go upstairs and get some sleep." I nodded as we headed upstairs.

We laid on the bed as I place my head on her chest while she wrapped her arms around my body. She pulled the duvet, covering our body. She comb my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight Darling. Sweetdreams." I smiled and hug her more tightly.

"Goodnight too Y/n. I love you, sweetdreams." I mumbled, after a few minutes we didn't realized that we already drifted to sleep.