𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. (2)

- ɢᴜsᴛᴏ ɴʏᴏ ʙᴀ ᴍᴀɢɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏʜʜʜ ᴋᴇᴋᴇᴇ

-

- Y / N -

I am now heading to my house because our class today already finished. I'm now currently walking alone, feeling the cold breeze hitting my face.

It's not that scary but you know.. If you think something about monsters and stuffs, you would be afraid. But me being me, I am not scared of darkness.

Well slight but not really.

*click* *click*

I instantly turned around when I heard camera clicks near me. It's weird and strange at the same time because.. Because I am alone here in the middle of the alleyway..

"Who are you?!!" I shouted while looking around but there's no person came out made me let out a sigh.

I closed my eye, continued walking but my senses keep bothering my mind. I feel pair of eyes, looking at every moves I'm doing.

Until I reach our house, I turned around once again but all I see is the dark alleyway and some cats that's been fucking around.

"You're being paranoid Y/n.. You're just paranoid.." I whispered to myself before entering inside.

Without knowing the black haired girl, looking to my house with a psychotic smile plastered on her lips, holding her big camera full of your pictures.

- M I N A -

Look at my baby.. She looks so adorable..

Getting scared and muttering to herself something inaudible..

I couldn't wait to make her mine.. Feel those big boobs in my hand.. Feel the warmth being between those cozy looking arms.. Feel the softness of her skin.. And feel those pinkish plump lips of her..

I can't fucking wait.. But I need to take this slowly for you not to be suspicious about me..

"Hey Minari.. You're really obsessed to that girl huh.." My best pal, Nayeon unnie said while looking to Y/n's picture I captured since then.

She looks so gorgeous in every single picture. She has no angle because she is Goddess herself. Aphrodite's daughter.

"I really love her unnie.. And this time, I will make my move." I said with a smirk, she laughed loudly, patting my head.

"Okay mitang~ just make sure not to scare her, you might lose her.. Knowing you, you're normal stare could be glare to everyone's eyes." She warned, I nodded and smiled.

"I know unnie.. I know.. I will do my best to feel those big mounds and might as well, her.. Pussy." I mumbled and smirk evily, looking at her smiling face in my laptop.

I will be your friend first honey~

Then after that we could be together..

I will never let you go ever again because..

You're just mine..

I owned you and once I fuck you hard until you say those words towards me..

I will kill those people who will interfere to our relationship..

Haha, YOU'RE JUST MINE!!

- Y / N -

"Hey Y/n, why did you called??" Chaeyoung asked with groggy voice.

I woke her up I guess, it's now past midnight and this strange feeling just came through my mind so I decided to call her.

"Well.. I just feel strange lately.." I truthfully said which made her I guess.. Fully wake up.

"Why though?" She asked in curious yet serious tone.

"Well.. Awhile ago, I heard camera clicks coming from somewhere near here in our house.. I thought it's just something but I remember, I always hear those whenever I go home.. It's just.. Bizarre." I trailed off, feeling my heart beats rapidly due of nervousness and fear.

"Oh.. Well, not to panick you Y/n but.. I guess you have stalker." She said that made me sit up with wide eyes.

"S-stalker?!"

"Yes. Base on what you said, that's the typical thing that stalkers do to their victims.. I'm not scaring you but.. Stalkers can be harmful too.." She muttered that made me curious abit.

"Harmful??" I asked in confusion.

"Yes, if they're victims doesn't wants them to be their lovers.. They will kidnap their victims or.. Even kill them." She whispered the last word.

I swallowed thickly, sweating bullets now. I am nervous on this information. What if I do really have a stalker? Will he/she kill me? Will he/she do the same?

"Hey Y/n, are you still there??" Chaeyoung asked in the phone that made me snapped out in my thoughts.

"Yes.. Thanks for the information Chaeng.. I'm going to sleep now."

"Oh- okay, goodnight Y/n/n.. Love you." I smiled slightly.

"Love you too.." I said before ending the call, placing my phone on the bedside table.

I laid down on my bed, looking at the ceiling with deep thoughts lingering in my mind.

Stalker- A person who stalked someone obsessively and agressively to the point of harassment. They can also persecutes someone with unwanted attention.

They are actually dangerous and bad for you if you have those stalkers. They're like invisible, shadow in the other hand. You can't easily see them but they can easily see you. They're everywhere, finding their prey.

"If I do have a stalker?? Who is he/she? How did he/she know me and where I live??" I muttered to myself, not realising that I am closing my eyes and drifted to sleep.

"Yes.. Sleep tight honey.. Stop overthinking much about me.. Oh,I am a girl.. And I love you so much.. I will be here beside you.. I'm just near and you're also being curious about me.. I like that because you're mine.. YOU'RE JUST MINE HAHA!!" I lastly heard before I complete doze off