𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞.

Y / N

Falling in love with your best friend is so regretful. Except for the possibility that you will be awkward with each other, it will cause your pain to see her happy with someone.

I am Lee Y/N, in love with a girl named Minatozaki Sana who's already in love with someone else.

I'm planning to confess my feelings to her tomorrow because I couldn't hold back my feelings for her anymore.

Our family is known to be the richest family in Asia so I reserved the most expensive restaurant in Korea.

"Hi Sana, I invited you here because I want to say something. I like you, please let me court you." I practice my speech in front of my mirror, I sighed deeply and messed my hair.

"No! That's so fucking plain and lame! Damn it!" I shouted in frustration.

Suddenly, I heard a loud knock so I quickly fix myself and opened the door revealing my beautiful best friend. The girl I fell in love with.

"Y/N-ah, I bought us some snacks." She lift the plastic bag she was holding and hugged me making my heart beat faster.

"O-oh! thank you, Sana." I cursed under my breath and stuttered, she giggled and entered my room.

"Y/N, why are there expensive-looking flowers on your bed?" I gasped and get the flowers in her hand.

"O-oh, i-it's for my mom, yes! For my mom." I lied, she slowly nodded and eat her ice cream.

"Here, I know it's your favorite." She gave me nuggets and chocolate ice cream.

"Thank you, Sana. by the way, are you f-free tomorrow?" She looked at me confusingly.

"Hmm, why?" I sighed deeply and scratch my nape, getting shy.

"Well, I want to hang out with you." She smiled brightly and kissed my cheeks.

"Sure! I love that." She hugged me again and continue to eat her ice cream.

-

Now, it's the day that I'll confess my feelings to Sana. I'm currently here in the restaurant I've reserved. I keep tapping my fingers on the table, getting anxious because she's still not here.

"Fuck! What if she won't come?!" I mumbled and leaned my back on the chair and wait for Sana.

- hours later...

I sighed deeply and looked at the clock. it's 7:00 pm right now but she's not here yet. I tried to call her but she's not answering, I tried and tried until it's out of coverage. I looked again at the clock and drink wine to lessen my nervousness.

- time skip...

Wow! Just wow! She freaking ditched me! My best friend...just fucking ditched me! I sighed deeply as tears fell in my eyes. I quickly wiped it and looked at the clock.

"Miss, it's already midnight. Aren't you gonna go home?" The waitress ask me with a worried face.

"It's okay, I'm leaving already." I didn't wait for her response and exited the restaurant.

It's been raining hard but I chose to walk. While I'm walking, I saw two figures from the alley. Shadows are showing that... they're kissing. I walked close to them but I guess that's the worst thing I did.

I saw Sana and Tzuyu making out, almost eating each other's faces. I dropped the flowers I'd been holding as my tears start flowing down my cheeks. Sana looked in my direction seeing me looking like a crying baby.

"Y-Y/N?!" She walked toward me and try to hold my hand but I backed away with a disappointed expression.

"So she's the reason why you ditched me?" I walked away, leaving her looking guilty but she run towards me and hold my hand.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." She wrapped her arms around my waist but I removed them harshly.

"I fucking love you, Sana!" I yelled causing her to flinch.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N... But I will marry Tzuyu. We've arranged marriage." Her words make my heart shatter more.

"Sana, what about the acts that you showed? Are they true? Are you true? I'm so fucking in love with you. I'm so in love with you, Sana-ah."

"I'm sorry Y/N but I fell in love with her already." She slowly removed my hand and walked backward.

"I just love you as my best friend Y/N... nothing more." She said before she walked away.

My knees shake uncontrollably as I sat on the ground, crying helplessly. I clutch the hem of my shirt, crying while the rain is pouring.

"Why?! Why do you need to hurt me like this?! Why can't you love me too?! Why is the world so cruel to me?! Can't I just be happy... all I want is to feel genuine happiness..." I cried and cried.

Be happy my love, I want you to be happy.