𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝.

- ᴀᴡɪᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ɴᴀ sɪʟᴀ -

-

I sighed in annoyance when she slammed the door hardly. It's clearly her fault yet she's the one who's getting mad.

I'm just complaining about how Eunwoo is being touchy to her. And she's not even doing anything to stop him. Of course I will be mad because someone is flirting with my girlfriend.

I know that Eunwoo and her is just really close to each other but earlier, that's bizarre. I'm just protecting her. I didn't even pick a fight whenever she's flirting with someone.

It's just hurts me.

I feel useless.

I feel being a dog waiting for her master, finishing her business to the other dog. I lower down my pride and decided to climb upstairs, heading to our room. I twisted the doorknob, peeking if she's already asleep or not.

I sighed deeply and closed the door behind me.

She's asleep.

Wow.

I walked towards her and sit beside the bed. I look at her sleeping figure.

"How could you sleep peacefully like this, baby??" I mumbled and hung my head low.

"I'm sorry if I raised my voice awhile ago.. I'm just shocked that you're even defending him for being clingy to you.. I feel like you're more enjoying her company than mine.. I feel left out.." I paused and wiped the tears on my face.

"I feel tired dubu.. I feel tired caring for you.. I feel tired waiting that you would do the same to me.. You would care for me too.. I'm tired dubu.. I don't have courage to fight anymore.." I mumbled and caress her hair.

"Just tell me whenever you want me not to be jealous or being burden again to you.. Because I realize, you're right.. Me being possessive and over protective is being block to you not to communicate with others.. I know you feel that.." I smiled forcefully and kissed her temple.

"I hope you tell me tomorrow if you want me to stop caring for you.." I mumbled before getting up.

I look at her again before walking outside. I opened the guestroom's door and sleep there for the night.

Little did I know that Dahyun is fully awake, feeling guilty how she yell at you telling that you're just being burden to her.

"I'm sorry Y/n.. I didn't know you feel like that.. I'm really sorry.." She whispered before hugging your pillow.

-

The sun has risen as the couple wokes up. Dahyun is preparing their breakfast while Y/n is taking a bath.

Both of them doesn't have a work today but Y/n decided to go outside alone. Thinking that it's better if both of them need time for abit.

After she finished showering, she wear her clothes and headed downstairs. When she walked to the kitchen, her heart melted when she saw her girlfriend smiling while cooking.

She leaned her head on the wall while staring at the tofu. Once Dahyun finished, she put the food on the plate and place it on the table.

She's about to call her girlfriend when she saw Y/n looking at her with heart eyes. Dahyun smiled widely and went to Y/n. She hug the latter tightly and buried her face on her neck.

"I'm sorry for yesterday baby, please have breakfast with me after you go." She mumbled with sad tone.

Y/n nodded and smiled brightly. Dahyun then drag Y/n to the table.

"Here, try this." She feed her while waiting for her reaction, Y/n smiled feeling the tastiness of the food her girlfriend cooked.

"It's really good Babe. Eat now, we'll go somewhere." I frowned and look at her with confuse face, she just giggled and winked at me.

I wonder where we'll go, this girlfriend of mine is mysterious sometimes.