𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲. (2)

- ᴀᴡɪᴇᴇᴇᴇ ʙᴏʀᴛᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴏ ɴᴀ sᴀ sᴜsᴜɴᴏᴅ ɴᴀ ᴀʀᴀᴡ ᴍɢᴀ ʙᴀᴋʟᴀᴀᴀᴀ

-

- Y / N -

"H-hypersexuality?? What is that?" Miss Park asked, I'm quite suprised that she didn't know about that disorder.

"Well, it's an disorder wherein you have sexual addiction. I'm quite suprised that this guy right here still doesn't have case here in the school about his uncontrollable disorder. Or.. You have but you paid alot of money so that they couldn't reveal it.." I gasped, mocking him who's now gritting his teeth.

"I don't have a disorder you fucking liar!"

"Language, Mr. Kang!" We flinched when Miss Park yelled.

"Continue Miss Kang."

"As I was saying, this guy right here has an disorder. I tried to convince him once to get cure but he ignored me and said that he enjoys being hypersexual. He loves fuc-- having an intimate with different kinds of girls. Every night. Perhaps you don't know that I saw your secret condo and I'm not suprised that you're interested into BDSM. I saw different kind of toys in there, oh don't ask me how I found out because I have connections and eyes everwhere." I stated and sent a cynical wink to him.

"How about the sex harassment?" Miss Park asked with curiousity, I chuckled and crossed my legs.

"About that, I found out last week that he harrassed a cashier and a school nurse. Forcing them to have sex with him by scaring them that he will kill them if they didn't allow him to do some sexual intercourse. I pitied the school nurse because unfortunately, you're gonna be a father. I want to kill you for raping them and for not using an protection. The school nurse had a child Daniel, the cashier is just 18 years old. Aren't you feel guilty about your doings?! You're dragging innocents women just to please your needs!" I yelled infront of his face.

He didn't answered, somewhat feeling ashamed. Serves him right. I don't feel any pity about him. I feel pity to those women she forced to have sex with him.

"I see.. Mr. Kang, I want to talk to your parents. This is too worst. Illegal indeed." Miss Park shake her head in disappointment, This cousin of mine just nodded, still lowering his head.

"No.. Call his parents today. Who knows, what if this guy will escape?" I asked and shrugged my shoulders.

Miss Park sighed before nodding, grabbing her phone dialing his parents.

"Hello Mr. Kang, yes I want you to go here with your wife." .....

"Yes right now." ....

"This is about your son." ....

"Yes okay, thank you." She pulled away her phone and looked at Daniel in serious way.

"Your parents is going here Mr. Kang. Y/n, you can go outside for a minute." I nodded and grabbed my bag, not forgetting giving a pat on my cousin's shoulder before going out.

-

Oh wow, it's been an hour since I went out. Aunt and uncle were inside already, I heard a yells inside. I guess, coming from uncle.

I also heard sobs from aunt, perhaps she really feel devastated knowing his son has an disorder and swallowing it purposely.

After awhile, the door opened revealing aunt and uncle with Daniel who already have bruise in her side lip. I actually feel bad about him, I know his a good guy but her disorder ruined his personally and he just let it to destroy her mind.

"Y/n.." Uncle opened his arms, asking for a hug.

I smiled and hug him, feeling a relief knowing that they're not mad on me.

"Thank you for telling the truth. Thank you for caring about him. I'm sorry if you feel like that towards your parents. I'm sorry if we made you feel like your alone. We're really sorry about it." He said, I froze not knowing what to say.

I'm having a mix emotions, happy, flustered, excited and mostly, feeling loved. I feel genuinely loved when he said that. Uncle and aunt has been good to me. I'm so fond to them especially uncle.

"We're sorry Y/n for hurting you. We never noticed that you felt left out. Our attention is always to Daniel not knowing that you're also trying your best to get our attention but receiving hates and sermons. We love you so much Y/n-ah" Aunt spoke in soft way.

I can't help but to buried myself on uncle's chest and cried my heart out. All my hard times and sacrifices is now have been noticed, I feel thankful.

It's all worth it. I wish mom and dad also like this. Hugging me and telling that they love me. I pulled away, cracking a smile wiping my cheeks.

"Thank you aunty, uncle. Thank you so much. I love you two so much." They smiled and wiped their tears also.

"Oh and Daniel.." My cousin looked at me, dispair and sorrow were visible to his eyes.

I smiled and hug him, patting his back. He hug back and cried on my shoulder.

"Cure yourself okay? You still can change. It's not too late to change and live a new life. You're smart ass so don't waste it." He chuckled as I feel him nodding on my shoulder.

We broke our hug as he showed a genuine smile now, a bright one. See.. I told you he's a good guy also.

"Thank you Y/n. Thank you for being the best cousin." He stated and wiped his tears.

I nodded and ruffled his hair, after awhile aunt and uncle left with Daniel. I sighed deeply and entered Miss Park's office seeing that she's just staring at nowhere.

"Thank you Miss.. Thank you so much." She hums and look up to me, quickly smiled when she saw me.

She stood up and walked towards me, hugging me tightly. I hug her back, not being flirty but being pure, being thankful and.. Uhm love I guess hehe.

"I'm glad that I could help. Welcome Y/n-ah. Even though you're always flirting with me, I still care for you." Oh shit, I feel weird feeling on my stomach.

She let go and cupped my cheeks, I gulped before broking a smile.

"Can I date you? I like you Miss Park. I really do. I know you're a teacher and it's forbidden to date a student but I'm willing to wait. I'm willing wait the right time where we will be free to love. Please, let me date you." I pouted.

She let out a giggle before kissing my cheek making me blush.

"Hmm.. Okay cheeseball. I like you too." I showed a wide smile.

-

"I'm sorry darling, we never gave you an attention instead we pour it all to your cousin. Me and your mom really feel guilty about what your aunt said. I'm sorry. I love you darling, please forgive us." Dad apologized and grab my hand, placing it to hers.

"Darling, I know me and your dad has a lack of being parents. But from now on, we will try our best to spend time and spend weekends together. We will have the best family. Oh, don't tell aunt Lisa about this because for sure she will beat me. Oh and aunt Jennie too." Mom place his forefinger on her lips, being scared to my wild aunties.

I giggled and pecked her cheeks, finally feeling home. Feeling that I have a family to lean on.

"I forgive you mom and dad. I'm not really mad at you because I can't ofcourse. Except of being scared of you both disowning me, I love you two so much and I'm so happy because finally, I feel home." They laugh as we group hug.

Oh my fucking chicken, I feel so fucking loved. Especially the girl that I like feel the same towards me.

sᴏ ᴋᴇʟᴀɴ ʜᴀ?! ᴀɴᴏ ɴᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ ʙᴀᴋᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴀɴɴɴɴɴɴɴ ʜᴏɪɪɪ