𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐬.

Y / N

I'm staring at the window while drinking beer. It's been three years since we broke up but how can't I move on? Every things I see always reminds her even the cartoon in my tv.

Thomas the train.

"Hey, thinking about her again?" Nayeon tapped my shoulders.

"Nothing new." I answered shortly, She chuckled at sat beside me.

"Come on, it's been three years ago. Move on Y/n, she's already happy with your brother."

"I can't move on Nayeon. And even if I try, it's hard to erase her in my mind. I fell to hard." She grab a can of beer beside me.

"You're so in love to her bro." She said and took a sip of the beer, letting out a hiss.

"Can't deny that, but how can I make her mine again? She's with my brother. Fucking traitor.." I sighed deeply.

"You know what Y/n, if she still loves you, she will find a way to get back in your arms."

"How would that happen?! She's gone bunny. Gone." She chuckled and slapped my arms.

"Okay fine, sad duck." She said and laughed loudly.

"Sad duck?! You fucking bitch." I wet her with my beer.

"Yah!! You jerk." We played with each other, I'm thankful because somehow it lessen the heavy feeling on my chest.

- J I H Y O

It's her again. She's been in my mind lately which kinda confusing. I already move on. I even have a boyfriend now and I'm happy with our relationship.

But when I saw her again, the table had turned. I feel like being alive again. I have Daniel with me. That's all matter for now.

I love him....

Right??

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" Daniel sit on the couch while looking at me.

"Nothing, I'm just stressed." He move beside me and massaged my back.

"You're thinking about her again right?"

"What?! N-no of course not!" He chuckled and cupped my jaw.

"You're still in love??" I looked away and sighed deeply.

"I honestly don't know love." He nodded and hold my hands.

"Just always remember that I love you even if you choose her over me. I'm always ready to let you go." I nodded and looked down.

"I'm sorry." He nodded and hug me, kissing my forehead.

"Don't be Jihyo-ah, for the past three years that we've been together, you never failed to make me happy. I guess it's time to return what I borrowed from my sister." I nodded as my tears dropped on her polo.

He nodded and pulled out, he wiped his tears as well as mine, we chuckled together looking ugly because of crying together.

"Do you want to go to her??"

"If it's okay.." He nodded and smiled.

"I'll drive you." We stood up and went to her car.

-

We arrived here infront of her house. Daniel looked at me and hold my hand. This guy has been a part of my life and I'm also thankful because he always understands me and what I feel. He always suppots me.

"Fighting Jih!!!" He smiled widely, I nodded and kissed her cheeks.

"Thank you very much Daniel, this means alot." He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"You're always welcome, come on go to her.. She's probably waiting." I nodded and went outside. He waved his hand and drove off.

I sighed deeply and pressed the door bell.

"He-" I cutted her off by hugging her tightly.

"I missed you so much Y/n/n." I whispered enough for her to hear it.

"Where's your guy?" I pulled away and hold her hands.

"We broke up, he decided to let me go. All this time I thought I'm okay, that I already moved on, but when I saw you, all the sparks came back. My love that I thought for him, is always for you. You owned my heart.. Please, let's work this thing out. I want you back." I said without stuttering, she's about to speak when someone spoke behind her.

"Hey donald duck Jeongyeon and I- oh.. Hi Jihyo." I peeked behind her seeing Nayeon smiling widely while waving her hand.

"Are you with her??" I asked with hint of sadness on my voice.

"No! She's with Jeongyeon and.. I gladly want you back also." She said with her gummy smile, I gasped and jumped on her arms while smiling happily.

"Yes!!! The mother-daughter couple is back!!" Nayeon shouted, we chuckled as she hug us both.

"I'm happy that you're back Jih." I nodded.

"I'll leave you both here." She run to the living room.

"So baby, do you want to have some excercise first?" I asked seductively, she smirked and guide me to her room.

"I didn't regret coming back to you baby."