𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 (ᴍ)

Y / N

While we were eating our dinner, Nayeon keeps on squeezing my thigh and when I tried to remove her hand, she was just gripping it hard making me squirm on my chair.

"Nayeon, stop squeezing my thigh," I whispered to her ears loudly.

"But I'm damn horny." She mumbled, loud enough for me to hear it.

"Calm down your hormones!" I slapped her hand on my thigh and continued to eat.

"Then eat me already, Daddy." I choked, Nayeon quickly gave a water while giggling.

"Hey Y/N, are you okay ?!" Jihyo unnie asked while looking at me worriedly, I nodded and wiped my lips.

"I'm done eating. I'll be upstairs girls, goodnight." I said and smiled before running to the guest room.

"Fuck you Nayeon!" I muttered and change my clothes.

-

N A Y E O N

Wow, that potato ran too fast. I chuckled and shake my head. I looked at the girls who were now looking at me with ugly smirks plastered on their lips. I raised my eyebrows, looking at them confusingly.

"What?!" They laughed loudly.

"Unnie, if you two will gonna do something please be quiet. I want to have a peaceful night without hearing sinful sounds." Tzuyu retorted, I laughed and nodded.

I finished my food and bid a goodbye to the girls before heading to my baby potato. I am so freaking horny right now and I need her.

I climbed upstairs, opened the door of my room, and saw my baby was busy with her phone.

"Baby!" I whined and jumped on the bed, she took a glance at me before continuing her games.

"What?" I hugged her waist and grabbed her phone, she gasped and groaned in annoyance.

"Pay attention to me," I said in my baby voice, she sighed heavily and nodded.

"Let's sleep." She said and yawned, I shook my head and hovered to her top.

"Your baby girl is horny," I whispered to her ear and licked it causing her to moan slightly.

"Let's sleep Nayeon-ah." I chuckled and sucked her ear as she moaned again.

"No, I want you to make love to me." She sighed before nodding her head

( M )

I smiled widely and kissed her passionately, she smiled at our kiss and put her hand on my nape to deepen our kiss.

After a while, our kiss became a heated make-out session. She explored my mouth and sucked my tongue. I moaned as she flipped our position, she was now on top of me. Her lips trailed down to my jaws and my neck. She kissed and lick my neck as I moaned when she nibbled a certain spot.

"Hmm more..." I moaned, she smirked and groped my clothed breast.

"Be patient bunny." She ripped my shirt and unclasped my bra.

She then removed my pajamas leaving me on undies. She stared at my body making me shy so I covered it with my hands. She growled and pinned my hand on the top of my head.

"Don't cover your perfect body, my love, I want to see it." I nodded.

She smirked as she leaned down, sucking my left nipple. She swirl her tongue around my nipple and nibbled it slightly. Her hand roamed my body as her other hand was massaging my breast.