𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

- ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs sᴏ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ.. ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴜɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪssss

- Last Chapter ahead

- Y / N -

Did you all experienced of accidentally falling in love with the person you knew already love someone else..?

Did you all also experienced the unbearable pain when you saw them kissing the person they're in love with, infront of you..?

Because if I will be gonna asked that question, my answer will be yes.

I experienced that when I fell in love with someone who treated me as her sister.

We're so close that time and even our other friends thought that we are in relationship but little they know, she already have a boyfriend who is my bestfriend.

I felt betrayed by him because I always told about how I love Sana, how I wanted to court her, how I wanted to share my life with her, how I looked at her like she is my everything because she is— she was.

All I thought that this bestfriend of mine already has eyes on someone else turns out, he has eyes to the girl. To my girl before.

I trusted him. I trusted him with my feelings towards that girl because he promised me that he will help me to get her. He promised me that he will support us. He promised me that he will be the amazing bestfriend to me.

He promised all of that.. And I trusted his words..

"Wae!? Wae oppa!? How could you betray me!? I thought you will help me but why did you stole her!? Wae?!!!"

I chuckled at my thought reminiscing my past with them. It's been a long time since I saw them both and the last time is their kissing inside the gymnasium.

"Mark oppa and I were together Y/n/n! I am so happy with him!"

My bestfriend is so naïve. She was too naïve to see that.. The girl she treated like a sister, fell in love with her and hurting how she heard all those words, all those compliments she gave to her lover.

"Are you happy, Sana-shi?"

"Of course I am! I am so happy with him Y/n, he's the best guy I ever met beside my father.."

Ouch.

Yeah, it's still hurt. It always hurt whenever I remember those words, those sharp and painful words.

It's painful when I heard those, but it feel worst when you saw the sparkling eyes of your girl while telling about of marrying her guy.

"You will marry him?? But you're too young for that.."

"In the future, silly. I'm so sure with him and I promise you, you will be one of the bridesmaids."

Well, I hope you promised me that I will be the one you will marry infront of the priest, infront of our family and infront of the mighty creator.

I confessed to her once. But I didn't expect that that will be the last day that I could see her.

-

"Sana-shi.." I called her as she hummed in response.

"What if someone will tell you that she loves you, what will be your response to her..?" I asked while fidgeting my fingers.

"She..? You know that my parents don't want me to be attracted to the same gender.. They despise that.." She answered in low tone, making me nod.

"Then forget about it for awhile. What will you do if someone confessed to you, proved to you that she can also be the best girl in your life, proved that she can also make you happy.." I asked in desperate tone, blurring my vision because of the building tears on my eyes.

She just smiled and answered, "then.. I will accept her confession.. If she proved that she is worth it for my love, for my trust then I will accept it."

"But even though I accept it, she and I.. Cannot be together because.. I don't want to disappoint my family.." She added, looking at me with sad eyes.

I looked away, wiping the tears on my cheeks and suppress the incoming sobs of mine.

My heart is breaking into pieces, feeling a big punch to my chest as I couldn't help but to look down and let my tears flowed down on my cheeks.

"I can fight for you.. I can fight for us Sana-shi.. I will receive those hates from them, those harsh words, criticism, everything.. I am ready to receive those if that will be the way that I could express my love towards you, I will do that Sana.." I sobbed, wiping these stupid hot tears on my cheek.

"I know.. Maybe in this world, we can't be together. I can't be with you and I can't love you. But why don't we build our own world..? Why don't we build our own when us is the only important thing..? Our love is the only important thing..?"

"Y/n-ah.. Don't make this thing hard.." She mumbled but I ignored her and grabbed her both hands.

"Take my hands, take my heart and put them with you. We can build our own world where we can be true, where I can love you and trust me, we can't be found there."

"Y/n/n please.."

"We can love each other inside Our Universe."

-

I said those words from her, cried like a fool infront of her but things didn't changed.

She left me there, crying while he's walking away with Mark oppa.

I am ready. I am ready for her. I am ready to fight for her, fight for our love but she left. She left me there, crying and begging for her to come back. She left me there where I told her how much I love her.

She left me for him. For the person who not just betrayed me but used me to be with her.

She left me there, and didn't showed up to me again.

She married the guy, the guy I trusted the most who broke me into pieces. She lived her life with the guy, who promised me that he will help me to get the girl I loved. She built a family with the guy, who gave me trust issues and depression for several months.

She chosed the guy, who acted like a best pal to me, who acted like a supporter to us, who acted like a brother to me, who acted like someone that I can lean on whenever I'm tired.

They're happy now, but why I am still being like this..?

Broken.

Torned apart.

I'm still like that. Perhaps because I loved her so much to the point that I'm ready to lose everything, that I'm ready to even lose my life for her happiness.

That's me.

A fool and dumb, stupid person.

Fool to believe that she will choose me too.

Dumb because I expected to much from us.

And stupid because I thought, I could handle the pain and the struggles in life but in the end of the day,

I expected that I could build something for her, for us.

And that us Our Universe.