𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬.

- ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢ

-

- Y / N -

"Jung Y/n, come here in my office. Now." Miss Myoui said on the telephone, I sighed and nod my head because I know she saw me.

I stood up and fix my skirt before going to her office. I knocked gently on the door and entered when I heard her response.

"Yes, Miss Myoui?" I asked politely, she scoffed and throw a death glare at me.

"Didn't I told you not to be polite when we're alone, Did I??" She said sternly, I gulped and shake my head.

"Sorry Miss My-"

"Just call me Mina!" She yelled and slap the table hardly.

I flinched and averted my gaze to the floor. The employees won't hear us because her office is sound proof. She stood up and walk towards me as I heard her heels clacking on the floor.

"You know I hate it when you're being polite to me when we're alone Y/n." She walk around me as I felt her stares at me.

"Sorry Mina, I just feel like I'm disrespecting you." I gulped nervously, she chuckled and place her hands on my shoulder harshly making me flinch.

"I don't freaking care Y/n. Are you that naive huh??" She asked in disbelief, I turned around meeting her sad face.

"What do you mean?"

"I fucking love you Pabo! Can't you notice the effort I'm doing just to gain your attention? Can't you see that I always got jealous when someone's flirting on you? I love you Y/n." She confessed, I keep my lips shut because I don't know how to react or what to say in short..

I'm speechless..

"But Mina, you're my boss. You kn-"

"Of course I know, but can you blame me for loving you this much Y/n? Can you blame me if I can't hide this feelings anymore?" She responded, I sighed and hug her tightly.

"Hey, I'm not blaming you. But, I'm just your secretary Mina, more like your employee. I don't deserve your love." I said softly, she sighed and broke the hug.

"Don't you love me too?" She asked sadly as her baby voice showing off.

"Mina I love you too, but I feel like I will be a burden to y-" She cutted me off by pressing her soft lips on mine.

She put her hands on my waist and kissed me passionately, I closed my eyes and decided to kiss back. She smiled and pull my body close to hers. After awhile,  She pulled away and smiled sweetly.

"Stop worrying about my career Y/n, it's just an career. I can build it again but losing you is the thing that I can't build for my life. All of this expensive things I own, I can make this again. But losing you can't make my happiness. Don't you ever think that you're gonna be burden to me because we will work hard together. Just be with me Y/n and I will make sure that I won't leave you hanging." She speak elegantly. I smiled and slowly nodded, she pecked on my lips and hold my hand intertwining it.

"Thank you for coming to my life baby, I never expected this kind of happiness in my whole existence." She said while smiling widely. I smiled and hug her.

"Thank you for loving me." She nodded and hug me back.

"Anything for you my love." And that's the time that my life is just full of happiness and suprises.

Mina never left my side even though her other business partners doesn't like me. She always comforts me when i'm down, she's a perfect person that i've ever love and of course I didn't regret being with her.

Now that we're married and has a three kids, she always make sure to have time with us. She never miss all the special occasion that's why our kids really love her. I guess my choice of loving my boss isn't bad at all.

All the promises she said to me, she always keeping it. For me, loving your boss who loves you too aren't bad at all, you just need to be yourself with her and be honest. If you need to take a risk then just go, don't be afraid of getting hurt. Because in love, hurt and pain was always there because it's teaching you to be strong.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ ᴀɴɢ ᴄᴏʀɴʏ