𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.

- ᴘᴜᴛᴀᴀᴀ ᴀɴɢ ɢᴀɴᴅᴀ ɴɪ ᴍɪɴᴀʀɪɪɪɪɪɪ ᴘᴀᴋɪᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʜᴇʜᴇ

-

- Y / N -

I don't if I'm the only one who notice the quiet girl in the very end of the cafeteria. She have this black earphone on her ears all the time. She looks cute, with those jet black long hair.

"Interested with Miss quiet girl, are we??" My bestfriend, Chaeyoung said and sat beside me.

"Well.. You could say that. She is so mysterious and she got my attention for no reason." I said without breaking my gaze to the girl who's reading a book.

She is Myoui Mina, the daughter of a business man in Japan.. I heard that they're so rich wahh!!" She said with amusement.

I nodded as a response, looking at every move she's doing. She's effortlessly beautiful, elegance and seems expensive. She's a princess-like girl who loves reading books inside the castle with alot of royal guards outside.

"She's a ballerina Y/n.." Chaeyoung whispered that made me chuckle.

"Why are you whispering like that?? You sound like a mosquito." I said that made her gasp and slap my arm.

"Yah shut up! Anyway, Miss Myoui is a ballerina and I heard someone called her 'black swan'. Sounds so elegant." She said while reading a book.

"You're correct. The quiet girl looks screams elegance." I agreed.

"You're interested about her huh?? Do you like the quiet girl??" She asked teasingly.

I snickered and smack her head, shaking my head before looking back to Princess Mina. Now I wonder, who is she Myoui Mina??

Is she really a quiet, mysterious, typical nerd or..

There's more something on that, that no one knows.

- M I N A -

I smirk to myself, feeling the stares I've receiving from her. I badly want to get her attention and I guess, it's my lucky day today because I see in my peripheral vision that she's staring at me intently.

She's watching every move I do and I like it. I want her attention all to me, me only.

I like her. I like Y/n and I'm glad that I caught her eyes. I am this quiet girl with dark secrets.

I am obsessed with her.

I want her all myself.

I don't share obviously and once someone steal her away from me.

I will never hesitate to kill them.

Y/n is mine.

She is only mine.

She looks so hot by staring at me, not paying attention to the little human beside her because she's only looking at me.

Her attention is mine.

HAHAHAHAHAHA just like that my love. Be curious about me, I want you to come to me with those innocent eyes of yours.

I want them looking at me only.

ONLY. ME. HA HA HA