𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞.

- ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛsᴀᴋᴀ ᴘᴀᴋɪᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ

-

- Y / N -

I let out a deep breath and leaned back on the couch. I don't know what to do anymore.

Recently, Mina is coming home late and it's disturbing me. She always says that she's just busy and stuff but I know she's lying.

I do trust my wife but right now, I'm doubting her love for me. She's been cold towards me even in our kids. It feels like she doesn't want to be us.

Right now, it's past midnight. I'm so tired of my work but I decided to wait for her. Soon later, the door opened revealing my wife. I let out a breath and stood up while staring at her.

"You're late again, love." I sighed deeply, she just glanced at me and about to go upstairs but I hold her wrist tightly.

"Are you just gonna ignore me Mina? Our kids were asking me why are you always busy. They've been crying loudly because they thought that you don't love them anymore, especially Tzuyu." I muttered, she scoffed and removed my hand off her.

"Y/n, I'm tired. Don't start a fight today."

"Then tell me why are you going home late?!"

"I'm just fucking busy! Can't you understand that huh?! You're just my wife so back off!" She snapped out before leaving me dumbfounded.

Suddenly, I felt my knees got weakened as I sit on the floor with my tears flowing down on my face.

How could she say that to me?

Can't I ask that thing?

Is it my fault if I got curious?

I cried silently while holding my chest. I feel hurt on what she said, she's making me feel like I cannot know what she's doing because i'm just her wife.

Suddenly, I felt little hands caressing my hair. I look up seeing our daughters, Tzuyu and Nayeon.

"Mwommy, why awre you cwying~" Nayeon asked sadly, I wiped my tears and shook my head.

"It's nothing baby, I-I just stabbed my toe on the table. Go to sleep, it's still night time." I smiled and caress their hair as we head upstairs.

I let them lay on the bed and sing a lullaby. After a minute, they both fell asleep as I gently remove their hands on me. I stared at their sleeping figure before leaving them.

I entered our room seeing Mina's back figure. I sighed deeply and closed the door again proceeding to the guest room, deciding to sleep there for the night.

-

I stretched my arms and slumped my back on my swivel chair. Mina and I were still not talking and it's so unusual. Suddenly, my phone beside me vibrated.

I looked at seeing a unknown number send a photo on me. I frowned and got curious because she sends me two pictures and a message. I opened the message seeing the thing that I regret to see and break my heart in pieces.

It's my wife and my employee kissing each other.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ɢᴀʏs, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴ ᴘɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ sᴏ ʏᴇᴀʜ ʜᴇʜᴇ

(ᴀ/ɴ: ɢᴀʏs, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴ ᴘɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ sᴏ ʏᴇᴀʜ ʜᴇʜᴇ. ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇɴɢ ʟᴀɴɢ ᴍᴀʟᴀᴋᴀs ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ ᴊᴇɴʟɪsᴀ ᴀɴᴏ ɴᴀ?!)

*******
Bro, I think this is your wife.
I'm Kim Dahyun actually and
the girl that she's kissing is my
girlfriend. And also if you're
Wondering how'd I know that is
your wife. It is because my girlfriend
kept mentioning her name. I hope
this helps you, mah dude :)

I dropped my phone with my quivering hands while still processing on what I've saw. I don't want to believe but also don't want to doubt.

The tears that been building up on my eyes flowed down on my face. I just can't believe that she cheated on me with my fucking employee.

I breathed heavily while still staring at nowhere. I don't know how to believe on this stuff but there's a proof.

That's why she's been gaving me cold shoulders, that's why it seems like she doesn't care with our kids anymore.

She cheated on me.

She fooled me, us.

While I'm sobbing, my phone suddenly rings. I look at the caller seeing Mina's name. I don't know if I will answer it or how I will talk to her without raising my voice.nI sighed deeply calming myself before swiping my phone to answer.

"Hello, honey? Are you still at work?" How funny that she's talking to me like she's not cheating behind my back.

"Yeah, I'm still on my work. Mina, can we talk for a second? Let's meet on your favorite coffee shop, right now." I retorted before ending the call not letting her to respond.

I fixed my things and myself before leaving my company. I went on the parking lot and hop in my car. I started the engine and drive to the coffee shop.

After a few minutes of driving, I arrive early infront of the shop. I let out a deep breath before going out. I entered the shop and went to the table near on the windows.

I'm staring at skies while still thinking if this decision is the right thing to do. But for now, I needed to rest and calm my self especially our kids.

They been the people who mostly got affected on what happened between Mina and I. I don't want them to think that Mina doesn't love them anymore. It hurts me to see their hurt and sad face.

A few minutes later, I saw Mina entered the shop. I raised my hands without showing a expression. I keep my blank expression until she walked towards me and sat on the opposite table infront of me.

"So baby, what do you want to talk about? If this about what happ-"

"Let's devorce, I know you cheated behind my back Mina. Let's end this you fucking cheater!" I blurted out without stuttering.