𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

- ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʟᴏᴄsɪɴ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ -

-

- Y / N -

"Baby~ notice me~ you're on that position for the past three hours!" I retorted while clinging on her arms.

"Get off me Y/n, I'm doing my work." Here she go again, she's being cold AF.

"Give me attention!! I want your attention!!" I shouted with my baby voice, she sighed deeply and shifted her gaze on me.

"Happy?" I nodded and pecked her lips.

Jeongyeon is always like that, cold and snob. Well, I got used to it by just being with her every day.

I don't know how to change her attitude, well I tried but it always fails. I'm losing my hope already.

She look back to her laptop again and treat me like a wind. See, that's how cold she is. Even me, her girlfriend can't even change that.

I feel sad and disappointed for myself actually, I'm her girlfriend but it seems that I'm not actually making her happy in our relationship.

I'm just the who's always being clingy, the one who's just doing an effort in our monthsarry, the one who's always understanding her.

My other friends said that I look pathetic. They even said that Jeongyeon is just treating me like a slave.

But I don't care, I love her so much. I know that she care for me too. I know it. I feel it.

"Baby~ are you just gonna ignore me??" I asked while pouting. once again, she sighed deeply and stared at me.

"I'll make this clear okay, I'm doing my work. I wanted to concentrate because this is important. Please, give me some peace for awhile." She uttered while furrowing her eye brows.

I hung my head low and let go of her arm. She sighed in relief before going back to her business.

"Is it important that me?"

"Yes! So please, just stay away from me because I'm working. You're being distraction to me." She spat harshly.

I gulped and nodded before forcing a smile. I grab my bag on the couch and went out of her office.

I wiped the tears on my face before calling my driver to go here. After awhile, Mr. Jung already arrive and let me entered the car.

"To my favorite place please." He nodded and drove away.

- J E O N G Y E O N -

I let out a deep breath and stretch my neck. Finally, I finished this fucking work.

When Y/n left, I saw a tear on her face. I know I've been harsh earlier, but I've been kinda stress lately.

I feel bad because she always understand me. She never become mad at me. I feel like I didn't deserve her. She's been too good for a cold idiot like me.

I grab my phone and dialed her number hoping that she will answer. I triggered her awhile ago and seeing her, crying because of me making me loath myself.

I waited for a second but it's just ringing. I tried and tried until it's out of coverage.

Where the fuck is she?!

I immediately dialed her driver's number and waited nervously.

"Hello Miss Yoo?"

"Where's Y/n?!" I asked nervously.

"Oh, sorry Miss Yoo but Miss Y/n forbid me to tell you where she is." He said politely.

"I don't fucking care! Where is my girl Mr. Kim?! I need to know where she is because she's my girlfriend!" I yelled madly through the phone.