𝐌𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 (2)

- ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ ʙᴏʀɴᴅᴇʏ ᴋᴏ ɴᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴀᴘᴇᴛ ɴᴀ ᴘᴜᴛᴇᴋ

-

Sun rised up, birds chirping on the trees but the married couple is still sleeping while embracing each other.

Y/n arms was Nayeon's pillow while Nayeon's legs was on Y/n's waist. When the sun hits Nayeon's face, she groaned and slowly open her eyes.

Blinking rapidly, clearing her vision. She looks beside her, chuckling abit when she saw her wife, sleeping like a baby.

"Aigoo, look at this idiot. For sure zhe will have a bad hang over today tsk tsk." Nayeon mumbled and shake her head in disappointment.

She stood up and headed to the kitchen, starting to cook a porridge and pancakes.

Between the two, Nayeon is the only one who can cook. When Y/n tried it once, she's about to burn the whole kitchen by just cooking an scrumbled.. Egg.

Yes, fucking egg. Nayeon couldn't remember how long she ignored Y/n because of what happened. But she's too whipped so she gave in eventually.

While Nayeon is cooking peacefully, the drunk wife begin to woke up, stretching her limbs for abit making a loud bone crack noises.

"Argh!" Y/n groaned and held her head.

"Oh God I feel like my head is being hit by a hammer." She mumbled, closing her eyes tightly because of pain.

"You're already awake." Y/n froze, forgetting the pain she's feeling because of the cold voice surround the room.

Y/n look up, fear were visible in her eyes. She smiled nervously and quickly got up, hugging her wife tightly.

"Wifey please, don't leave me! I will never drink anymore! And then, I won't let you wait for me like last night! Please don't leave me!! I love you-"

*smack*

Y/n hissed and rub the back of her head. That added to her hangover, poor her.

"What are you saying? I've just said that you already wake up then you're being exaggerated."

"Oh hehe.. Really? You're not mad?"

"Well.. Kinda. You have to make up with me." Y/n frowned and hummed.

"How?"

"Ah! Nayeon-ah, too rough!" Y/n moaned loudly.

"This is your punishment Daddy." Nayeon smirked and increased the level of the vibrator on Y/n's clit.

"Ah!! Oh fuck too high wifey!" Y/n groaned while clutching the bed sheet, tightly about to rip it.

"Oh fuck! I'm near!" With that, Nayeon removes the vibrator, still smirking evily.

"Oh geez why did you remove it?!!" Y/n exclaimed.

"You're not going to come."

"Aish, yes I am! Please wifey, I badly want to come. Please let me come." Y/n begged like a puppy.

Nayeon hummed and turned around, grabbing a another toy. She wear it, feeling the other side entered her deeply. She look at Y/n again before entering the dildo inside her without warning.

"Ah! Oh shit it's too deep!!" Y/n moaned and closed her eyes tightly.

Nayeon didn't respond and begun to move, roughly. Y/n moaned her name as loud as she can.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ʀɪᴘ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀs ᴛᴀʀᴀ ɴᴀ ʟɪᴘᴀᴛ ɴᴀ ᴋᴀʏᴏ)

"Oh fuck I'm coming!"

"Oh fuck me too Daddy, you can come with me." Nayeon moaned when the dildo hits a spot which is certainly, her weak spot.

The two girls screamed in bliss, realising their climax. But.. The difference is, it's Y/n's fifth orgasm.

"Oh Jisoos this is too rough. I feel so sore." Y/n said while panting.

Nayeon giggled and laid beside her, throwing the toy they used, everywhere inside their room.

"Well I hope you learned your lesson hubby, don't make me mad again." Y/n hummed tiredly and wrapped her arms on her wife's body.

"Okay wifey. But still.. You look hot when you're being rough. Rough bottom."

"Yah! I'm top today."

"But you're still a bottom Or.. You want me to prove how bottom you are, wifey?"

"I don't mind Daddy. We can use all our toys we have."