𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 (2)

Y / N

I'm busy looking at the car that's moving obviously. I'm actually about to go home when I realized that my handkerchief is missing.

That handkerchief is special because my initials were engraved on it. Perhaps, I will just gonna buy one again and customize it.

"Ah Mr. Song, can we stop at the mall for a second. I just need to buy something." He smiled and nodded.

Fuck, I need to buy that Gucci Runebis Silk Twill Pocket Square. I wish it was not that expensive because I don't bring my black card today, I only brought my other card and some cash.

"We're here, young master." We arrived here in our mall.

"Thanks, Mr. Song."I unbuckled my seatbelt and went outside, he smiled and nodded.

Once I entered our mall, I felt a lot of eyes staring at me. The guards greeted me and bowed slightly. I went to Off White first to purchase shoes.

It looks like this:

"Hi, can I have a size of this?" The guy cashier rolled his eyes and harshly grabbed the shoes in my hands

"What size?!" He shouted, making me flinch slightly.

"10," I answered coldly.

"Oh hey Y/N." I turned around to see Nayeon unnie smiling widely.

"Oh hey unnie, what a coincidence. Who's with you?" I asked.

"I'm with Momo and she's at the Louis Vuitton shop." I nodded and scratched my name.

"Oh Y/N, your handkerchief fell earlier... here." She handed me my mother's handkerchief.

"Oh thanks, Nayeon unnie." She smiled and pats my shoulder.

"Here." The guy gives me the shoes harshly while rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me, sir?!" Nayeon asked coldly while glaring at the guy who's now grinning like a dog.

"Yes, Ms. Im?" The guy is still smiling like he didn't become rude to me a while ago.

"Why are you so rude to her? You've been like that since she came here." Oh, how did she know that this guy is showing a rude attitude towards me?

"Well you see Ms. Im, this girl looks... cheap. I don't how she managed to enter this luxurious store without being blocked by the guard." The guy looked at me, toe to head.

This guy will surely get a good beating. My hands are itching to punch him but I have to keep my cool.

"I think her parents didn't teach her how to know where they belong. Cheap, poor people." I smirked evilly.

Okay good, this motherfucker now got my attention. I scoffed and clench my jaw, throwing a hard glare at him which make him shut his mouth.

"Okay, now you got my attention. I want to say this in front of your thick-looking face, you don't have the right to insult my parents because you don't know who they are and what capabilities they have to make you kneel, begging for your nonsense life. Now shut your dirty-looking mouth before I make them eternally." I retorted without breaking my cold gaze at him.

"I don't fucking care tho. Fucking bitch." The guy laughed while looking at me in disgust.

"Okay, let me just call someone," I called his manager while still clenching my fist.

He's testing the demon's patience, now here comes the sadist devil he's called.

"Hello Jackson, if you still love your job please come here." Jackson quickly agreed.

"I'll be right there, young master." I nodded, for sure that he was here right now because I saw a figure walking toward me.

"Young master." I looked at him and nodded, he called some guards and command them to drag the guy out here in my mall.

"What the heck are you doing?!" They just looked at him coldly while I'm smirking evilly.

"Never mess with my asshole." I gritted my teeth while giving him death glares.

"Let's get out of here unnie." I get $3000 to Jackson and dragged Nayeon unnie outside.

"Woah! That looks cool." I looked down and scratched my head.

"Oh hi, love birds. Y/N, would you like to go to our dorm?" I looked at Nayeon unnie seeing hope in her eyes so I nodded while smiling.

They cheered and dragged me to their car. Nayeon unnie held my hand and kissed my cheeks as we hopped inside the car.

"Y/N, you can spend your night there." I chuckled and agreed with her.

-

N A Y E O N

Wow, her hands are so soft... I feel like I wanted to hold this forever.

We arrived here in our dorm so I dragged her and went to our dorm. I looked at her who was now blushing madly while looking down. I dragged her to my room and locked the door.

I pinned her to the wall while leaning closer to her face as I feel her hot breath hit my lips. She's now blushing madly, not looking at me.

"I love you for a long time Y/N. Please, be mine already." I hugged her while nuzzling my face on the crook of my neck.

"N-Nayeon—" She was about to talk when I kissed her neck and whispered in her ears.

"I already know your answer so please, let me do my work." I kissed her lips roughly as she swipe her tongue on my lips asking for entrance.

I didn't open my mouth causing her to groan and groped my breast making me moan. She entered her tongue exploring my wet cavern. Her lips trailed down on my jaw, nibbling and sucking it until her lips landed on my neck.

She sucked my neck leaving a hickey. She's about to rip my shirt when someone knocks through the door. I mentally groan, killing that person in my mind.

"Unnie! Dinner is ready!" Jihyo unnie yelled, I smirked and place a kiss on Y/N's neck that made her squirm.

"Yeah Jihyo, we will be there." I tried not to moan while clutching Y/N's clothes.

"Oh... okay take your time unnie." Jihyo laughed loudly, Y/N looked at me and whispered.

"I'll eat you later but I know you're already hungry, baby." I nibbled her ear and licked her jaw. I chuckled and slapped her shoulder as we headed to the kitchen.