𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. (2)

- ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴇᴇ ᴘᴀᴋɪᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ sᴛᴀʏ sᴀғᴇ sᴇɴʏᴏ

-

- Y / N -

"Hey.. Jihyo." I mumbled, being teary eyed when I heard her voice once again.

How I miss this soothing voice of yours, my love..

"How are you?" She asked, I sighed and slowly clench my fist.

"I'm.. Okay, you? How are you?"

"I'm fine thanks." She answered with a sigh.

My eyebrows knitted together, noticing something off on her tone.

"Is there something wrong Jih??" I asked in worried tone.

You don't love her anymore Y/n.. You're just worried that's all..

I mumbled to myself and sit down to my swivel chair, leaning my head on the backrest. I need to hold back myself for begging her to come back because I don't want to.. I don't love her anymore..

"Well ah.. Look, in the past few days I keep thinking about you.. You're always in my mind and somehow, I like sleeping whenever you're in my mind because I'd always remember how much.. How much you care about me.."

"Okay?.."

"To cut this things short, I want you back Y/n/n." She said that made me froze in my seat.

Want me back?? I thought I'm suffocating you??..

"Yes I know I've said that, but you see I realized how much I love those clinginess of yours. I love how you hold me while I'm asleep, I love how you kiss and hug me out of nowhere, I love how you're being possessive and territorial when someone is hitting on me, I love everything of those Y/n." She said with a hint of desperate tone in her voice.

I heave a deep sigh, pouring a glass of whiskey and take a sip to make me feel at ease for abit. I'm being confuse why she wants me back when in the first place, she said that she doesn't love me anymore.

I hurted myself, stuck in the past, being in pain for a long time then one day she will call and ask me to come back like it's the easiest thing to do.

"Let's talk. Meet me at the **** park. I'll be there at 4." I said before ending the call, throwing my phone on the table.

I'm frustrated how she acts like there's nothing happened. It's hard for me to come back to the person who hurt me, the cause of my pain up until now.

Saying how she loves isn't gonna lessen this pain because she buried this on my heart. Those bullshits words, those aren't affecting me anymore.

----

"So..." She mumbled, catching my attention.

We're here at the park where we first met. I purposely choose this for our meeting place today so that she can remember how perfect our love story before.

"You want me back?" I asked while drinking my iced latte.

"Yes.." She mumbled shortly.

"Explain. Give me a valid reason for me to give in.." She sighed and grab my hand, intertwining it with hers.

"I know I've been harsh to you before, I hurted you. But Y/n, I want you back not because I'm being guilty or something, yes I am guilty but that's not my reason,"

"Then what?" I asked.

"It's because my love for you never faded up until now. I still can't move on because everytime I close my eyes, our memories together always popped out of nowhere. I hurted you before yes, but please.. Give me another chance to correct all my mistakes. One last chance Y/n.." She begged while crying.

I sighed deeply and looked away. I don't want to see her cry like that once I did, I know I will just gonna give in immediately. This sucks! I don't know what to do.

A/n can you help me?

(ᴀ/ɴ: ʏᴏᴜ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ)

Help me to decide what I will do. I don't want to get hurt again, I'm tired crying everynight.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴇᴀᴢʏʏ)

I'm serious A/n.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ?)

Unfortunately, yes. I still love her.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀɪsᴋ?)

What do you mean??

(ᴀ/ɴ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏ/ɴ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴀ ғᴀʟsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀɪsᴋ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ɢᴏ.. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ sᴀʏ, ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ)

Wah!! That's good A/n, for the first time you manage to be serious at once. Thanks for the advices authornim.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ʏᴇʏᴇʏᴇʏᴇ ʜᴀʏᴏᴘ ᴋᴀ ᴀʜ ᴅɪ ᴋᴏ ᴀʟᴀᴍ ɪғ ɴᴀɢ ᴛᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴀɢᴀ ᴏʀ ɢɪɴᴀɢᴀɢᴏ ᴍᴏ ʟᴀɴɢ ᴀᴋᴏ. ᴀɪsʜ *ғᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴏᴘ*)

"Jihyo.." I called her, she looked up with bloodshot eyes.

I sighed deeply and wiped the tears on her cheeks. I kissed her forehead before wrapping my arms around her. I hate to admit, I miss having her in my arms.

I love her so much. I really do to the point that when she left, I tried follow her even if she fly away from Korea.

"Don't cry.. It's okay.." I whispered while stroking her hair, she's sobbing on my neck while clutching the hem of my shirt.

"I'm sorry.. Forgive me Y/n, I'm sorry.. I regretted it.. I don't want to lose you again, I can't.." She said between her sobs.

"It's okay.. You will not gonna lose me again.." I whispered, she broke the hug looking at me with confuse eyes.

"What do you mean??" I heave a deep sigh, cupping her cheek.

"I still love you Jihyo-ah.. But I'm still not ready.. Will you wait for me to be fully healed until I can be with you again??" I asked.

"Ofcouse! Ofcourse I can.. I can do anything for you to trust me again.. Thank you.. Thank you honey." She mumbled, kissing my cheeks repeatedly.

My face heated as she giggled while poking my now reddish cheeks.

I just needed time Jih, wait for me.. Wait for me to trust you once again.. Wait for me..