𝐈𝐜𝐞.

- ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢɢɢɢɢɢɢɢ

-

- T Z U Y U -

"Tzuyu-ah, Henry will be here in a minute. Please don't go yet." Mother pleaded.

I sighed deeply and nodded, I don't want to disappoint her so I don't have a choice to wait for my bastard step-father.

That guy always cheated on mom, but mom always forgive him because she loves him so much. I badly want to shout infront of my mother's face that

"Mom! He doesn't love you anymore! You should move on!"

But me having soft part to my mother, I don't also want to hurt her feelings. She's too hurt and I don't want to be added to the reason why she feels pain in the heart every day.

She's the only one I have and I trust her very very much more than myself. She raised me with her motherly care which I really appreciated alot.

Unlike my step-father who always love nag about me. About my sexuality and how mom always being on my side. In short, he loath me being his fucking step-daughter.

Well, I feel the same tho. I think he thought that I will love him also because mom loves him but no bitch, I love my dogs more than you.

Besides, he's not really my biological father so he have no rights to question my life even if she marry my mother. But of course, I will not gonna let that happen.

Not with him. A jerk, conceited, nagger, hoe guy doesn't deserve being with my mother.

"Honey~" Henry greeted my mother with a kiss on her cheek.

I secretly gagged, cringing on how he tries to make it sound so sweet which it results him sounding like a goat.

He is about to approach me but I just nodded, not looking up on his eyes. Not because I'm scared which I will never will but because I don't want to meet his fucking face.

All the memories how mom became depressed because of him makes me want to wrapped my hands on her neck, choking him to death.

But I am not a killer, lucky him. I still can hold myself for punching this thick-face guy.

"How are you?" He asks, I guess he feels the tension between us which is good.

I wanted to let him feel how much I despise her for entering our peaceful life, for hurting my mother.

"We're good Henry, Tzuyu already has her own company and brand." Mom said in proud tone.

I mentally smirk, how he nodded with ashame face. That's right, be ashame for degrading me and my sexuality asshole.

I remember how he yell to my face that I will never be succesful in life because of me, being lesbian.

"The people will loath you for being lesbian as I am, Tzuyu. People like you should be throw away far from Korea. I can't even look like you, you're a fucking girl! You should fuck a guy not a girl!" Homophobic asshole.

"Mom, I really need to go. Someone wants to meet me in the company and it's an urgent. Sorry." I apologize and kissed her forehead, about to leave when a rough hand grab my wrist.

I scoffed and turned around, looking at his grip on my hand. This fucking shit has an audicity to touch despite of all the words he spat infront of my face.

"Are you gonna leave quickly, daughter?" I gritted my teeth, mentally killing this guy.

I removed my wrist harshly and wiped it with my handkerchief. I wear my blazer in case he will touch me again, I'm feeling disgusted by just him, holding me.