𝐆𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

- ɢᴜʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ 'ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ'. ɪᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ sᴏ ʏᴇᴀʜ ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ ᴛsᴀᴋᴀ ᴘᴡᴇᴅᴇ ᴋᴀʏᴏ ᴍᴀɢ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ɴᴀɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɢᴜʏs, ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴀɴɢ ʜᴇᴇʜᴇʜᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴜɴ ʟᴀɴɢs

-

- Y / N -

"Yah Momoring~ are you really gonna ignore me??" I asked while poking my girlfriend's chubby cheek but she just slapped my hand and buried her face in the pillow.

"Go away Y/n.. I hate you." She said in baby tone.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴇʟsᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴘɪɴᴋ ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴊɪsᴏᴏ)

"Baby I'm just joking.. Please talk to me-"

"Aniya! Go away! Naga!" She pushed me softly as I chuckle and hug her tightly.

Do you know what happened awhile ago why she's acting like a baby?? Well author, flashback please..

-flashback-

"Baby.."

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, Momo patted her side as I sit there with innocent face hehe.

"Why?"

"Who is that girl awhile ago??" She asked.

I swallowed thickly, averting my gaze away from her deadly eyes digging holes in my head. I chuckled nervously and shake my hands.

"She's just nothing baby. Just a co-worker of min-"

"Then why is she talking like a flirty bitch towards you huh?!" She shouted that made me flinch abit.

"I-I don't really know Momori-"

"Or you're just tolerating her actions?!"

"Of course not!" I finally had a courage to defend without raising my voice, just a little bit.

"Then why is she being flirty with you?!" I sighed deeply and scratched my nape.

"Baby, she is my.. Cousin." I mumbled and looked down in embarrassment.

Her breath hitch, looking at me in disbelief while I just laughed and wiped the tears on the corner of my eyes.

"C-cousin?! Are you fucking serious?!" She yelled with confused and still mad face.

I stopped myself from laughing, holding my tummy because it's hurts for so much laughing oh gosh.

"Ne~ I forgot to tell you that Ji-eun unnie will work their for awhile- ouch!! Why did you slapped me?!" I asked while rubbing my super red shoulder.

"YOU'RE SO FREAKING MEAN!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT HER?!" She yelled while punching me as I shield myself with the pillow beside.

"Hey baby calm dow- awch huhu!" I winced.

She stopped for fucks sake and fixed herself before glaring at me. I swallowed thickly and about to touch but she stood up without saying anything as she headed upstairs.

"Yah Momoring! Jagiyah!!" I shouted but she didn't look back and just keep climbing upstairs.

-flashback ends-

"Baby~ what do you want me to do for you to forgive me??" I asked and of course, me being dumb.

I REGRET ASKING THAT FUCKING QUESTION!

"Seriously? You want to be top tonight?!" I asked while struggling of removing this tight rope around my wrist.

"Yes.. You asked what I want jagi.. And this is what I wanted." She smirked, straddling my waist.

"B-but.. Can you remove this r-"

"Nope!" She answered, emphasizing the 'p' sound.

"Why?! It's so tight and it hurts me!" I whined, lying because it's not really hurt.

Of course I want to touch her body also. Those curves and her breast that's been tempting me. Aish! This is a torture!

"I'm not even complaining whenever you use this to me! Stop whining and let me do my work today." She muttered, pressing her lips of mine.

I responded as she suck my bottom lips, kissing me in hungry and agressive way. This side of hers will never be forgotten.

I guess I will be bottom today.. *sigh*