𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭.

- ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ

-

- Y / N -

Oh God Jihyo, Chaeyoung isn't here again. She's always with her gang. I mean, I'm not against on it but you know.. I'm her girlfriend. I need attention from her.

I dialed her number again but she's not answering.I sighed and stood up madly. That's it! I will go to their hide out. I ran upstairs and change my outfit into all black. I grab my bag and called my driver.

"Chim, can you please accompany me to the HQ?" He nodded and open the door for me.

I smiled and entered as he quickly hopped inside the car and drove me to the hideout.

-

After a few minutes, we arrived here in the place. I pat her shoulder and quickly went outside. I smiled to the guards and entered their place. I went to her office but there's no smol bean showed up. I clenched my fist and run to the guard outside.

"Hey Felix, where's Chaeyoung?" I asked, he looked away and scratched her nape nervously.

"Miss Y/n, Young master forbid us to enlighten you where she is." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Tell me now Felix before I get mad at you. You don't want to see a demon a right now." I said sternly, he gulped and slowly nodded before speaking where she is making my anger rise up.

"She's in Miss Myoui apartment Ma'am."

Fuck her!

I quickly hopped in the car and told Jimin to drive to Mina's apartment. She's Chaeyoung's ex and that fucking girl still loves her and wants to take her back.

Ey I love Mina guys okay, she's my baby so please I didn't mean what I wrote here hehe.

Jimin drove fastly because he notice the rage in my eyes and obviously, he doesn't want to receive a good sermons if he don't drive in quick pace.

-

We're now arrived infront of Mina's apartment, I quickly went outside and entered the place. I quickly entered the elevator and pressed the floor where she live.

I will literally kill Chaeyoung if she cheated on me. After a few seconds, the elevator's door open. I sighed calming myself and walked to her door knocking it softly.

I heard a two girls laughing loudly not minding me, I sighed and knocked again but this time I knock hardly. A voice shouted as I heard footsteps coming close to the door.

Suddenly, the door opens showing Mina, and Chaeyoung who's sitting on the couch. Mina's eyes widen while Chaeyoung stood up quickly and walk to us.

"Y/n.."

"Suprised??" I asked while glaring at them.

"Baby, what are.... You doing here?"

"So this is the work that you're saying huh?! Is it Chaeyoung?!" I yelled, both of them flinched, Chae gulped and looked at me nervously.

"Why aren't you fucking answering?! Are you ashamed huh?!!"

"Baby, let me explain first." She tried to hold my hands but I back away.