𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐭.

- ɢᴀʏs, ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ʜᴇʜᴇ sᴏ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴜɴ ʟᴀɴɢ

-

- D A H Y U N -

Annyeong!! I'm Kim Dahyun. I am the CEO of White Kim INC.

I actually have a great business and ofcourse, I'm always interacting with different kind of people.

White Kim is partnered to the greatest and biggest company is ASIA, Lee Industries.

I really admire Mr. Lee, how he manage their company smoothly.. We really treat each other like bestfriend even though he's too older than me.

I really love how he interact with his employees as well to his business partners.

I guess that's why we became friends because he's also bright and jolly like me.

Unlike his only daughter, Lee Y/n. That girl doesn't like to be with people. She wants to distance herself but when I saw her, being with Mr. Kim, she looks like a kid.

Looks can be deceiving.

Mr. Lee wants me to meet his daughter today, thankfully it's just my agenda today then after that, I can peacefully sleep.

I'm actually here in the café where she wanted us to meet. I'm actually nervous to meet her with just two of us.

Y/n's visual is no joke, she's like a living barbie doll indeed. Her posture is screaming Daddy vibes.

Her attractive suit and long leggs is too attractive to handle, her cold, serious eyes with her dull, handsome, beautiful face compliments to each other.

I can't deny the fact that Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee has visual also, that's why visual is running through their family.

Speaking of the Goddess, she entered inside like she own the world.

She's wearing an black suit with white t-shirt inside tuck on his gray trousers. She's also wearing Air Jordan 1 Lows 'smoke grey'.

Her outfits color is simple yet it suits her body and her posture.

Her movements screams CEO already. She's still wearing her favorite poker face.

I didn't notice that she already sat infront of me, crossing her legs like a guy.

"Kim Dahyun right?" I snapped out in my thoughts and nodded.

"Yes, you're correct Miss Lee." I answered in polite way.

I noticed how she scrunched her nose like she loathed how my tone is.

"Please call me Y/n, I feel uncomfortable hearing you in a very polite tone." I got shocked and look away, hiding my red cheeks.

"So she already heard me talking in a casual way? Interesting." My inner mind said.

"Okay Y/n. So.. I'm sorry if I bothered you today." She smiled and shake her head.

Oh fuck, her smile. It's the first time I saw her smile and I swear..

I saw angel infront of me.

Awhile ago, she looks like a devil but now she changed into cute angel with dimples on her both cheeks.

"You look cute when you're being shocked. Am I too beautiful for you being red like that?" She asked in teasing way.

She's progressing. Her tone changed oh God. I can rest peacefully.