𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡.

N A Y E O N

I sighed deeply while looking at her picture, I stared at her goddess's face on my phone for an hour.

She has these thick well-lined eyebrows, long thick eyelashes, light brown orbs that always attract me, a pointed nose, cute chubby cheeks with dimples popping out whenever she cracks a smile, and her sharp jaws that look so attractive, and lastly, her pinkish plump luscious lips.

Lee Y/N, the girl that I've been liking.

"Yah unnie! I swear if I didn't know you, you look like a hungry rabbit who's looking at her." Dahyun laughed loudly. I threw a glare at her making her chuckle before walking away.

Lee Y/N is a girl crush. Well, who wouldn't have a crush on her? she is a gorgeous, rich, talented, strong, kind, and smart person that's why all the girls including me are so crazy about her.

"Nayeon-ah, come on Pd-nim wants to see you all in his office right now." Sadness unnie said and quickly went outside.

"Okay, unnie." I shrugged my shoulders and fixed myself.

After a minute, I went to PD-nim's office to see my members sitting formally. I sat beside Sana and looked at PD-nim.

"PD-nim, why did you call us here?"I asked confusingly, he looked at me while smiling widely.

"Well, someone wants to meet you all." All of us looked at him with confused faces while he let out a chuckle.

"Just wait for her okay? She will be late a bit but she's on her way." Oh, so it's a girl.

Interesting...

"I'm sorry, I'm late. Something came up." We look at the person who spoke seeing her.

LEE FUCKING Y/N!

"It's okay, Ms. Lee." Y/N smiled and nod her head cutely.

"You can sit beside Nayeon." PD-nim and my members looked at me teasingly while she sat down beside me.

"Okay girls, you all will be the models of her company BlackBlue INC." All of us except Y/n and him gasped loudly.

"Daebak! But PD-nim, not to be rude but why us? I mean, there's a lot of K-pop Idols who are more famous than us." Jihyo looked at him while scratching her neck.

"Well, as you guys know... Ms. Lee herself picked you all." we all looked at Y/N seeing her, looking down while blushing.

"Well, I'm a big fan of Twice so I grabbed this opportunity to make you be the models of my clothing line," Y/N said cutely making us smile at her cuteness.

"So guys, be ready because the photoshoot will be happening tomorrow morning." We all nodded and then exited his office.

I saw Y/N accidentally dropped her handkerchief so I picked it up and was about to give it back but unfortunately, she already hopped in her car and driven away.

I sighed and looked at her handkerchief seeing her initial on the bottom part. I sniffed it smelling her perfume. I giggled slightly and put it in my pocket and went to our dorm.