𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐬. (ᴍ)

- sᴍᴜᴛ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ

- sᴏ ɢᴀʏs, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ɴᴏʀ sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋ-ᴘᴏᴘ ɪᴅᴏʟs. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ғᴜɴ ᴏɴʟʏ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ sʜɪᴛs sᴏ ʏᴇᴀʜ ʜᴇʜᴇ. ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ sᴀ ᴍɢᴀ ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴜsᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴛᴏ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ

- S A N A -

When we arrived here in her room. She laid me on the bed gently and hovered on my top.

"Do you really want to do this Sana-shi?" She asked, I nodded.

"O-okay." With that, she pressed her lips on mine again.

I kissed back and place my arms around her neck deepening the kiss. She swipe her tongue on my lower lips as I quickly gave in. I whimpered when her hot tongue touches mine.

"Bring out your tongue please.." I nodded and release my tongue slightly, she smiled and slowly sucked my tongue.

"Ah." I moaned softly.

She pulled away and went to kiss my jaw down to my neck. I tilted my head to my side,  giving her more access to my neck. She lick and suck my neck leaving a hickey there I guess.

Marking me huh master..

"Ngh Y/n~" she stopped and look at me.

"You can call me master this time.." She smirked, I nodded and smile.

"Okay, master." She nodded and went back to her business, She kissed my neck again while her hands removed my shirt.

Oh wait... I'm a top!!

When she's about to unclasped the hook of my bra, I flipped our position making under me. She looks good, either top or bottom.

"Yah!! Sana-"

"Shh.. Shut up, I want to be a top this time." She's about to speak again but I slammed my lips on hers.

She sighed and decided to gave in. I smiled and bit her lips softly. It so soft and plump, addicting.

"Ah~ Sana shi." She moaned softly.

I removed her top as well her bra. I stared at her big breast that's been tempting me awhile ago.

"Y-yah! Stop staring at m-me.." She blushed and cover her breast, I groaned and pinned her hands on top of her head.

"Don't cover your beautiful body, darling. I'm just mesmerized how Goddess you are." With that, I attached my mouth on her nipple.

"Ah~ Sana.." I stopped making her groan.

"What's my name?" I asked sternly.

"Sa-"

"Other.." I cut her off.

She look at me confusingly but after awhile realizing some shits, she blushed. Yeah, I wanted to hear that name coming through her mouth.

"M-mommy.." She look away, I giggled and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Well done, darling. Now let me start doing you good.." I speak before sucking her nipple, She moaned again and fist my hair tightly.

"Agh yes~" while I'm sucking her nipple, I'm fondling her other breast with my while my free hand roaming her body.

I pulled away my mouth creating a 'Pop' sound. I kissed her lips again while I unbutton her pants.

I removed her pants and throw it somewhere. I cupped her clothed clit and rub with my two fingers.

"Ah.." She moaned and hold my hand at her clit, I removed it and pinned it again with my other hand.

"Be patient, darling." I mumbled, she groaned and nodded.

I removed her panties throwing it also. I rub her wet clit swiftly making her moan in bliss. Those melodic sound she's creating are so heavenly good in my ears.

"Ugh!! Yes just l-like that~" she said between her moans.

"Is it good, darling?"

"Yes~ oh fuck I'm near~" She said while breathing heavily.

I stop rubbing her clit and entered my two fingers inside her without warning that made her yelp with a moan.

"Ah! Ouch it hurts S-sana..." She whimpered, I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Sowi, is it your first time?" I asked. She nodded shyly.

"Y-yeah, I'll usually just make out with the girls I'm flirting with.." She gulped, my eyes darken on what I heard.

I feel jealous...

"Well, atleast I'm your first.." I smiled, she nodded.

"Then let's make it special.." I said before moving my fingers.

"I didn't know you're a playgirl, darling. Should I do some punishment for you?" I asked while still thrusting my fingers.

"Ugh~ n-no, I s-stop b-being a playgirl.. M-mommy.. F-fuck Sana faster~" She blurted out between her moans.

I hummed and nod my head before fasten my pace. She moaned loudly and arched her back. I perhaps hitting her weak spot.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴅɪ ᴋᴏ ɴᴀ ᴋᴀʏᴀ!! ᴘᴏᴛsᴀᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɴʏᴏ ᴛᴏʜ ᴀʜ...)

"Are you near already, darling?" She nodded violently.

"Don't come." I muttered out. She whined.

"Please, let me come.. I can't hold it anymore.." I shaked my head.

"Don't come until I say so.." She groaned.

"Can I beg?" I nodded.

"Please let me come mommy.." I shake my head.

"Promise me first that you will never be play girl again.." She gulped.

"Okay f-fine, I promise that I will never be play girl ever again.. Please let me come.." I sighed and nodded.

"Okay.." With that, I thrust my fingers deeply in fast pace.

"Ah!!!" She screamed in pleasure as her juice drip down, I pulled my fingers and taste her cum.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴘᴜᴛᴇᴋ ᴛᴀᴘᴏs ɴᴀ!!!)

"Sweet... Here, taste yourself." I kissed her passionately, we kissed each other for a minute before pulling away.

"Let's sleep, Sana. I'm tired.." I hummed in response and lay beside her.

"Goodnight Sana-shi.. Love you." She mumbled before drifting to sleep.

I blushed and covered our bodies with the duvet before hugging her bare naked body.

"Goodnight too Y/n... You're so different from others.... I love you too master.."

ᴀʏᴀɴ ɴᴀ.... ᴘᴜᴛᴇᴋ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏᴅᴊɪʜʏᴏ ɪ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇᴅ!!!!