𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞.

- ᴛᴢᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀᴀ

-

- Y / N -

"Look who's here guys. It's the only Lee Y/n who's still a loser.." Shuhua muttered out while her friends laugh at me.

"Can you stop bothering me Shuhua? You're being childish again." I rolled my eyes and about to go when her friend Elkie, kicked my back.

I winced and fell on the floor. That's a good kick, she kicks like a horse.. Well she actually look like those anyways so it's not suprising.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ɢᴜʏs ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴜ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇʙᴇ ᴇʟᴋɪᴇ sᴏ ʜᴇʜᴇ)

"That's what you've got, don't you ever mess with us loser. Let's go girls." Elkie laugh and walked away with them.

I stood up and rub my back. I turned around got confused why Tzuyu is still here.

"Why are you still here? Do you want to hurt me t--"

"Did she kicked you badly?" She cutted me off. I noticed that she looks worried about me.

"Why? Are you worried about me?" I smiled teasingly.

"N-no, why would I— you know what just forget it. Aish!" She glare at me before walking away.

I chuckled softly and stretch my arm before going to my class.

When I arrived, I knocked on the door while gulping nervously because I'm freaking late.

The door opened revealing the one of our terror teacher, Miss Jennie Kim. She hummed and stared at me coldly.

"Why are you late Miss Lee?" She asked with her usual cold aura.

"Sorry Miss, I woke up late." I lied, because I really woke up early but elkie and her friends bothered me again.

"Tss okay, just don't be late again. Come in." I smiled and nodded.

I sit on my chair and listened to her when someone knock again on the door.

"Aish! What a distraction." She hissed and opened the door.

"Why are you late Miss Chou? Are you the transferee?" I widen my eyes and look at the door seeing one of my bullies, I never know that she's the transferee.

"Yes Miss, I'm sorry if I'm late. I just did some stuffs." She bowed her head, Miss Kim nodded and let her enter.

"Okay, introduce yourself Miss Chou." Tzuyu nodded and cleared her throat.

"Annyeong, I'm Chou Tzuyu.. Nice to meet you all." She bowed her head. Our classmate cooed at her especially the girls.

I rolled my eyes and exhales sharply. Why does she had to transfer here?

"Okay Miss Chou.. Sit beside Miss Lee. Miss Lee, please raise your hand." I sighed in annoyance and raised my right arm slightly.

Tzuyu look at my direction and smirk when she saw me. I rolled my eyes at her and look at the window. She sat beside me and let out a breath.

"So, you're my classmate?" She asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I savagely asked back, she chuckled and nodded.

"Okay okay. By the way, sorry if Elkie kicked you awhile ago. Did you got bruises from it?" She asked, I sighed and nod my head.

"Hmm, just a little cut on my back. I never thought that her shoes could be that sharp." I chuckled softly. She nodded and pat my head.

"By the way, why are you apologizing? I mean you're not a zombie to apologize." I giggled, she hummed and look at me with confused face.

I look at her if she get the joke but I guess not. I stop laughing and cleared my throat before shaking my head.

"I said why are you apologizing? You're one of my bullies right?" I asked, she hummed and slumped her back on the chair.

"Well, I'm not bullying you so i'm not one of them. But I want to apologize because um I-I care for you." She mumbled.

"What?" She raised her eyebrows and snickered.

"N-nothing, I said that I thought they hurted you badly." I hummed and rub my chin getting suspicious about her.

"So.. You're being guilty?" She gasped and shake her head eagerly.

"N-no I-I ju— you know what, I don't care.. Just forget it." She sighed and averted her gaze on Miss Kim, I giggled softly and shake my head.

She's very nervous whenever I'm asking her some kind of questions like that. Cute..

Does it mean that she actually cares for me but she's being

Tsundere..

ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.....