𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮.

- ᴀᴡɪᴛ ɢᴏᴅ ᴊɪʜʏᴏ -

-

"Hon!! I'm home!!" Y/n shouted and place her shoes inside the shoe rack.

"Hon? Where are you, my love?!" Y/n looked for her at the kitchen seeing no one, she frowned and climbed upstairs heading to their room.

When she arrived, she opened the door and about to utter some words but she decided to shut her mouth when she saw her girlfriend sleeping peacefully while hugging a teddy bear which Y/n owns.

Y/n sighed in relief and walked towards her girlfriend, trying her best not to wake up the girl who's in her deep slumber.

She caressed her hair and place some kiss on her forehead and cheeks. The girl whimpered and slowly opened her eyes seeing her love of her life.

"Oh sorry.. I didn't mean to woke you up honey." Y/n apologized and scratch her nape, Jihyo smiled tiredly and pulled Y/n on the bed.

Y/n giggled and engulfed her girlfriend with her arms missing the girl's warmth. She miss her girlfriend already, that's how whipped she is.

"I missed you so much honey.." Jihyo whispered, still eyes closed, Y/n's lips curled up and pecked on her girlfriend's lips.

"I missed you too honey, all I want is to be with you always. Don't worry, I don't have work until the next day.." Jihyo immediately opened her eyes, mouth wide open while looking at the girl's with shock emotions.

"Really?! Yes!!" She squealed and hug the latter tightly, Y/n chuckled at her girlfriend's cuteness.

Jihyo laid her body on top of Y/n's and peperred Y/n's face with her kisses. Y/n likes that, kissing the love of her life is the only thing she wants.

"I love you so much honey. Please don't forget that." Y/n uttered lovely and kissed Y/n's forehead.

Jihyo became red and buried her face on her hands. Y/n giggled and tried to remove her hands on her face.

"You look cute love.." Y/n giggled, Jihyo removed her hands on her face and caress Y/n's cheeks.

"I am so in love with you.." Jihyo mumbled while looking at Y/n with heart eyes.

"I hope you know~ darling, your love is more than worth it's weight and gold~" Y/n sings, Jihyo chuckled and lay her head on Y/n's chest.

"We've come so far, my dear~ look how we've grown~" Jihyo continued.

"I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old~ say you won't let go~"

"Just say you won't let go~" both of them attach their forehead while staring at each other's eyes.

"I'm gonna love you 'til my lungs give out~ I'll promise till death we part like will our vows~" Y/n whispered still singing, feeling teary because she has a secret that will sure torn them apart.

"So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows~" Jihyo sings.

"That's it's just you and me 'till we're gray and old~ just say you won't let go~" Y/n tears began to flow as Jihyo wiped it.

"Just say you won't let go~ I love you Y/n.." Jihyo continued and buried her face on Y/n's neck closing her eyes when she felt the warmth she needed.

Don't worry my love, I will fight for you. I will never leave your side and if I do, I will make sure that's someone will replace me to care and love you. But right now, until I'm strong and fighting my disease. I will stay and asked the mighty creator to give me a second life so I can never leave you here alone.. And if he won't then don't worry, I will always and always love you forever.. Even if I'm just a ghost looking at you being happy with someone that I know who won't leave you alone.. like I do..

ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɴ.