𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞.

- ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ɴɢɪᴘɪɴ ɴɪ ɴᴀʏᴇᴏɴ ᴀᴛ sᴏғᴀ ɴɪ ʏ/ ɴ

-

- N A Y E O N -

"Hon, look at this.. Many once made some memes of you and the girls." Y/n laughed loudly when she saw Nayeon's meme.

She hand her phone to Nayeon while still laughing her lungs out. What a crazy bish.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ɢᴀɢɪ ɴᴀᴀʟᴀʟᴀ ᴋᴏ ɴᴜɴɢ ɴᴀᴋᴀɪɴ ᴀᴋᴏ ɴɢ ɴᴏᴏᴅʟᴇs ᴛᴀs ɴᴀᴋɪᴛᴀ ᴋᴏ ᴛᴏʜ

(ᴀ/ɴ: ɢᴀɢɪ ɴᴀᴀʟᴀʟᴀ ᴋᴏ ɴᴜɴɢ ɴᴀᴋᴀɪɴ ᴀᴋᴏ ɴɢ ɴᴏᴏᴅʟᴇs ᴛᴀs ɴᴀᴋɪᴛᴀ ᴋᴏ ᴛᴏʜ.. ᴘᴜᴛᴇᴋ ʟᴜᴍᴀʙᴀs sɪᴘᴏɴ ᴋᴏ ʜᴀʏᴘ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ!!)

"The heck Lee Y/n! I look creepy here!" Nayeon shouted and throw the phone on Y/n who's wiping her tears because of so much laughing.

"Yah!! What's happening here?!" The thomas train asked worriedly.

"Unnie look, you have some meme too.." Y/n showed the picture to her.

"What the actual fuck Lee Y/n!!!" The older girl yelled making the younger stop laughing

"Unnie!! Y/n is like that to me too awhile ago. She's bullying me." Nayeon went to Jihyo and wiped her fake tears.

"Y-Yah!!! Unnie I can explain-" Jihyo place her forefinger on my lips while glaring at me.

"I look like an idiot there!!" Jihyo yelled again making the two girls cover their ears.

"Yah Jihyo! You're so loud! You're breaking my beautiful eardrums!!" Nayeon said while Y/n and Jihyo look at her weirdly.

"You're being narcissistic again unnie." Nayeon gasped loudly and look at her in disbelief.

"What?! I'm just saying the truth! Right honey?" She averted her gaze on the younger.

"Ah... Jihyo unnie is correct hon.."

"Sleep on the couch."

"But honey, you said you wanted to cuddle with me-"

"No. Couch."

"Okay then, I will just gonna go to Sana unn-"

"LEE Y/N!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah I'm just kidding.. Gosh, my poor eardrums.."

"I HEARD MY NAME!!!!!"

"Yah Lee Y/n!! No kiss for a month!"

"WHA-"

"Who mention my nam-"

"Stfu Sana--"

"LEE Y/N, HOW DARE YO-"

"Honey?"

"COUCH!!!!!!!!!"

I sighed deeply and grab the pillow she threw on my face. I laid down on the sofa while pouting. I didn't even do anything. It's hard sleeping in this uncomfortable sofa oh gosh.