𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭.

- sᴀɴᴀᴏʟ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

-

- D A H Y U N -

I'm here in our dressing room doing our makeup. I'm waiting for Y/n because she said that we will eat together.

Recently, Sana unnie and Y/n were getting close. One time, I saw Sana unnie being touchy on her but she's just ignoring it saying that it's just a friendly touch.

Like what the fuck!!

I clenched my jaw when I remember that scenario. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. I'm getting frustrated by just imagining that ugly smile of Sana unnie while looking at Y/n.

"Hey baby, are you okay?? You looked stressed." Y/n put her hands on my shoulders making me flinched a bit.

"Oh you're here, I thought you're with Sana unnie.. Again." I muttered rolling my eyes, hhe giggled and pecked my lips.

"Is my baby jealous again?? Come on love, Sana unnie is nothing compare to you. She's just my friend and you're my life so don't be mad okie?" She said with her puppy eyes, i blushed and nodded.

"Here, I brought us some foods for breakfast." She lift the plastic bag full of foods. I smiled widely and hug her torso.

"Thank you Y/n-ah." She nodded and kissed my head and we eat peacefully.

-

We finished eating our food and I must admit, it's really delicious. Y/n cleaned our trash while I prepared my outfit because we have an interview. She's sitting on the couch while playing with her phone.

"Yah! Give me attention baby~" She looked up and turned off her phone.

"Yes? what do you want babe??" She stand up and walked towards me.

"I've been wanting your attention, but all you do is scroll down through your phone." I said with my baby voice while sulking, she giggled and pinched my cheeks.

"Oh my baby tofu~ I'm just texting my mom. Don't be sad, you looked like a baby tofu HAHA." She laughed and hug me, I pouted and hug her back and sniffed her neck.

"Yah baby!! Stop it tickles me!!" She giggled cutely when I continued sniffing her neck.

"I'm so in love with you.. So so in love.." I sniffed and kissed her neck causing her to breathed heavily.

"Dahyun get ready!!!" Sadness unnie knocked the door loudly, I groaned and clenched my knuckles.

"Yes unnie, coming!!" I heard footsteps walked away, she giggled and kissed my lips.

"Don't be sad oki? Now go, sadness unnie will be mad to me again." She chuckled, I nodded when I remember Sadness unnie smacked her head very hard because I'm late for our v-live hehe, She fixed my hair and pecked my forehead.

"See you later." She smiled widely, I smiled and nodded before i leave.

- Y / N -

I went outside and sit beside the staff. I looked at dahyun seeing that she's glancing on me. I winked at her causing her to looked down while blushing. I looked beside her seeing sana unnie smiling. I smiled back and continued watching them.

But something caught my eyes, Sana unnie is staring at me. I looked at her seeing she's grinning while staring at me. I gulped when I saw Dahyun clenching her fist while glaring at us. I looked away and talked to th staff.

I think we will fight again. Oh gosh I am so dead this time.

-

The show ended so the girls went to the dressing room. My hands trembled when dahyun ignored me and goes to their dressing room.