𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐬.

- sᴀɴᴀᴏʟ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ

-

Peaceful night, the wind hitting the windows were the only thing you can hear.

A girl who's sleeping peacefully on her bed wokes up abruptly. She scan her room, feeling like someone is watching her while she's sleeping.

"The fuck! Why'd I felt that someone was on my top awhile ago?! Am I dreaming about a girl?! Oh shit." The girl muttered.

"Hmm nevermind.. I'm just gonna go back to sleep." She shrugged her shoulders and lay again.

She closed her eyes and immediately drifted to sleep. The latter who's hiding under her bed chuckled, finding her master being adorable. She crawled out and stare at the brunette's face before brushing her hair with her fingers.

"You're so cute master. I feel like I want to eat you already." She whispered seductively and stared at the girl's chest area.

She licked her lips and bit it feeling horny for the sleeping girl. One of the problems of being a succubus, 24/7 horny.

"Fuck those breast! I want to suck it gosh!!" She clicked her tongue and laid beside the girl.

"I didn't know you could be this gorgeous in close look, master." She smiled, she sighed and hug the girl's body.

"If I didn't became succubus, I will court you master. I love you.." The Japanese girl mumbled before sleeping beside the sleeping body.

- S A N A -

"Ah!!!" A high pitched tone screamed making the succubus girl wokes up in her deep slumber.

"Master, why are y-"

"Who the fuck are you?! Why are you here in my room? Gosh, I'm gay but I don't remember sleeping with a beautiful like this girl last night. Damn.." She mumbled but still looking at me in shocked.

"Hehe, I'm a succubus so maybe we can have s*x master?" I asked while smiling, she gasped and back away.

"Ah yah yah yah!! No, I know you're beautiful but n-no.." She stuttered while blushing madly.

"Anyways, succubus? Are you serious? I thought succubus can just show up when the person is sleeping?" She asked and rub her chin, I chuckled and stretched my arms.

"Well, I'm unique master. I can show up in your dreams as well in reality. So master, I'm really horny last night up until now.. You know, you can be my breakfast today, a delicious looking one." I said and lick her lower lip, biting it seductive.

She blushed madly and stood up still pretending that she's mad but ofcourse, she's about to give in by just looking at the Goddess infront of her asking for her body as a breakfast for fucks sake.

"No, I'll cook our food and please succubus," She sighed and looked away while pointing on my body.

"Please, get some clothes on my closet. You're f-freaking n-naked." She stuttered before running downstairs.

I look at my body before looking at the door where she left weirdly. There's nothing wrong in my body except of my big breast and curves.

Yeah that's all. Nothing's wrong right?

(ᴀ/ɴ: ʏᴇᴀʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs? ʟᴇᴛ's sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴜᴍʙ sᴜᴄᴄᴜʙᴜs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ.)

I scoffed and mentally rolled my eyes. This author is a bitch, how could she called me dumb when she's dumber.

I sighed and got up going to her closet. I look at her clothes searching for a nice and cozy clothes.

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara