intro

Paris in July 2019

Paris in July 2019

She watched as the man made his way over to the exit on the backside of the hotel.

A few hours later, her shift had finally ended. Haeun sighed deeply and looked down onto her wrist where her part of the soulmate tattoo was carved into her skin. It was still unfinished.

She had high hopes of finding her soulmate very soon. That would be the cherry on top of her graduation from the University.

A sudden pain in her chest made her gasp for air. Her wrist started to burn.

Again, her gaze fell onto her tattoo. She frowned. The circle was pulsating in an alarming red colour.

They say when you were near your soulmate, but failed to complete the bond, you will suffer.

The words of her French friend rung in her ears. Jolie had already found her soulmate a few months ago. She was really lucky as he actually lived in Paris too.

So if the pain in her wrist started after the Korean boy group and their staff left, her soulmate had to be someone from Korea. No one else left at the same time. Since soulmates are most likely to be born in the same country, it had to be someone from said Koreans.

Really great. Haeun still had three months left until she would graduate. After that she had originally planned to travel the world, but that had to wait. She had to nurse the pain in her wrist.

The Korean girl opened her loose-leaf notebook and silently watched her list of priorities. With a frown she added two new points.

1. graduate
...

2. return to korea
3. find soulmate

I'm back with a new book and new ideas! I hope you will like this one

I will try to update at least once a week!
If you see grave mistakes, don't hesitate to tell me. I'm far from perfect. Thank you! ♡

~ 09.02.2021