Chapter 19

Her dreams were dark and violent

Her dreams were dark and violent. She found no way out of them.
She always saw this faceless man in front of her. He called her by her name. Every time she would follow him or his voice. However, she couldn't reach him. He would be right in front of her and when she tried to touch him, he suddenly disappeared.

》☆《

Haeun had been in a coma for about a week now.
Her father had abandoned his workplace in the company and moved it to the suite in the hospital where his daughter was laying. Lim Woobin felt guilty. He had warned the child, but he didn't pay enough attention to the activities of his wife.

Oh Haera had finally got what she wanted.
Again.

Woobin was ripped out of his thoughts when he heard a weak groan in the room next to him. Reaching for the telephone, he immediately called a nurse.

After about ten minutes a doctor came rushing in. He confirmed what the nurses had already implied. Oh Haeun was waking up.

Woobin sat next to his daughter's hospital bed and held her hand. His gaze travelled to the bandaged wrist of the girl. She would not like what her mother had done.

The door was shoved open violently.
"Woobin!" Oh Haera stormed into the room.
"The doctor called. Is she awake?"

The man turned his head to his spouse to retort something when he felt a slight pressure on his hand.

"I am now, mother." Haeun was awake. Her voice was still raspy and weak, but her eyes glared at the woman standing in the middle of the room.

"Drink something, Haeun", muttered Woobin and helped the young woman sit up, before he grabbed a glass of water that some foreseeing nurse had left on the nightstand.

"I hope you are feeling well, Haeun. We will meet the Songs for dinner tomorrow. Make sure to look presentable until then."

Cold and unforgiving. These are the two character traits that Haera had gained after the removal of her tattoo. In her opinion, she was the only one being rational.

Haeun would have a good life.
No tattoo, no problem.

I hate myself for this :c

~ 26.04.2021