Chapter 18

》💌《01:27

》💌《
01:27

Oh Haeun
Yoonoh?

Oh Haeun
Are you still awake?

Jung Yoonoh
I am

Oh Haeun
You should be asleep!

Jung Yoonoh
Talk about yourself...

Jung Yoonoh
Something is worrying you.

Oh Haeun
yes...

Oh Haeun
I want to finally meet you.

Jung Yoonoh
How come?

Oh Haeun
I just realised that what we are doing here is just stupid.

Oh Haeun
Don't get me wrong, I like texting you.

Oh Haeun
I just want to finally meet you!

Oh Haeun
I mean technically I have already seen you

Jung Yoonoh
When did you see me?

Oh Haeun
When you were leaving with a bunch of idols.

Jung Yoonoh
Oh.

Jung Yoonoh
Okay. Then let's meet.

Oh Haeun
When and where?

Jung Yoonoh
Tomorrow during lunchtime.
Practice room 7-43

Oh Haeun
Good, I'll be there!

》💌《

Jaehyun couldn't help but smile.
He must have looked pretty scary with only the phone dimly illuminating his face in the dark room.

He would finally meet Haeun.
Of course, he had yet to break the news about his occupation as an idol to her, but he was optimistic. Kind of...

》☆《

The idol patiently sat on the floor waiting for his soulmate to come through the door. He could see the red thread and tried to carefully grab it with a hand. His hand simply went through the thing coming out of his chest.

He grinned like an idiot. A look on the clock told him, that Haeun should be coming soon.

He waited.

After a few minutes the red thread dissolved into nothing, but Jaehyun continued to wait. She would show up, he was sure about it.

After about an hour the door opened. It was Taeyong who had come looking for his friend.
"She didn't come?"
Jaehyun shook his head to answer the question.

"I'm sorry. Maybe something important came up." Taeyong tried his best to reassure his friend. Everything would be okay.

His members said it would be fine. Jaehyun would meet her at another occasion.

He believed them, he really did.
That was until she didn't reply to his messages and he never saw the red thread again.

One day during practice his chest started to hurt. He couldn't explain why. Following that he felt as if all of the air was drawn out of his lungs.
Everything went black.

you are going to hate me for the next chapters :c

~ 22.04.2021