chapter 2

"Look at him

"Look at him. He's been like that for a few months already."

Jaehyun looked over to his members who were talking to each other in hushed whispers.

Yes, Jaehyun had been "like that" for a few months already. To be exact since the day they had left Paris. He had been in an exceptionally bad mood.

Underneath his left collarbone his soulmate tattoo was pulsating in a blood red colour.

His soulmate tattoo was a really simple one - two oval circles. Before it had started to pulsate, the circles had been black.

Jaehyun had already seen a few examples of really beautiful soulmate tattoos; yin and yang, sun and moon - you name it.
The young man couldn't imagine what his tattoo would look like if he actually managed to find his soulmate. The soulmate who was probably living in Paris.

The pain of the pulsating tattoo brought him back from his thoughts into the real world. Jaehyun closed his eyes for a second to get it together.

"Jaehyun, are you okay?" Johnny had walked over to his friend and put a hand on his shoulder. His concern for the younger man was obvious.

Jaehyun's brows were furrowed when he started to speak. "Do I look like I am?"

His rhetoric question made Johnny flinch. The older male removed his hand from the other's shoulder.

"You can't continue to take painkillers, Jae. You could die of an overdose... We really need to find your soulmate." This time it was Taeyong who joined his two bandmates. The leader looked at his younger friend with sorrow written all over his face.

Jaehyun bit his lower lip. He knew that they were right. His consumption of painkillers was alarmingly high, but they had been on a world tour and he needed to be fine - at least for the length of the performances.

"The possibility of me finding my soulmate is very low. It started after we left Paris and you know that", the idol huffed. He knew that his other bandmates on the other side of the room were probably trying to catch every word that was being said in the conversation.

"Don't worry, we will find a way." Taeyong tried to reassure Jaehyun and softly patted his back.

I will change the views from Haeun to Jaehyun nearly every chapter

I will change the views from Haeun to Jaehyun nearly every chapter. I tried this out so that you will eventually get a better understanding of the characters and their surroundings.

~ 05.03.2021