chapter 17

Haeun peacefully walked through the streets

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Haeun peacefully walked through the streets.
It was just like any other evening, but she couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was following her.

The street was busy, so of course there were a lot of people going in the same direction like her. Haeun shook her head over her silly thoughts and continued stolling. Dusk was falling and the young woman shivered.
Sure, it was summer, but the air was still fresh.

Haeun decided to take a shortcut to Yejin's apartment through the park. She wasn't really comfortable with going this way all alone, but she wanted to get home quickly.

Her soul was still excited from the anewed connection with the soulmate. He had been in the same building again and she had caught a glimpse of him leaving the building with a few good looking young men. They were probably part of the group he was managing.

"Haeun!"

She stopped in her tracks when she heard her name being called by a familiar voice and turned around.
Her eyes widened at the person that stood opposite to her.

"Father?!"

It was indeed her very own father. Lim Woobin was looking at his daughter with sorrow written all over his face.
"Thank god I found you", he breathed out. Before the woman could react, her father had already engulfed her into a warm hug.

Haeun was bewildered to say at least. Her father had never been a man to show feelings. Woobin let his wife do whatever she saw as fit for their daughter, hoping it would be the best for the child.
Seeing how a few months ago his daughter suddenly disappeared, he was restless.
Haera hadn't said anything when he came home from the office and Haeun's stuff had disappeared.

He did ask her where their daughter had gone to, however Haera did not answer him. Their marriage had never been a happy one.

"What are you doing here?" Haeun softly shoved her father away.
"I was worried about you." His answer didn't please her and she snorted in disbelief.
"Sure. And pigs can fly."

"I am very serious right now, Haeun. It's about your mother. She-" Woobin started to talk with a serious expression on his face. However, Haeun didn't let him finish.
"I don't care what the great Oh Haera wants. I am sure as hell not removing that tattoo!"

"Listen to me!" Her father took her by her shoulders and shook her softly. Then he continued.
"You mother has you under surveillance. She knows everything. No matter what, do not go outside on your own, Haeun."

Confused was an underestimation for what the young woman felt.
"What do you mean?"

"Just promise me to not go out alone. Find your soulmate and be happy. That's all I wish for you, my daughter", Woobin had a stern look in his eyes, when he waited for her to answer.

"I promise."

As soon as she said it, her father nodded and kissed her temple. Then, he turned around and just left.

Haeun started to walk again. Her pace quickend after she remembered what her father said. She has you under surveillance.

Haeun started to run.

He said she knew everything. What was everything? And would Oh Haera abduct her to get what she wanted?

I will update only once a week as long as I have just a few chapters pre-written

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I will update only once a week as long as I have just a few chapters pre-written. Nowadays, I can only move one arm properly and this makes writing extremely difficult for me.

~ 20.04.2021

𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔 / 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑗𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें