chapter 15

It had been a few weeks since Haeun's sudden promotion

The girls she had to manage had been shy at first. Once Haeun and the four trainees had been on a longer car ride with awkward silence filling the space, she had decided to speak up.

What began as a normal conversation about the best group of the second generation had become a little fight instead. There were no hard feelings involved and all of them had laughed a lot during the drive.
Since then, the girls casually called Haeun 'unnie'.

She indeed was like an older sister to them. The amount of times she had visited them in their dorm and bought food for them was not countable on two hands.

Today was the day the girls would finally start to actually prepare for their debut.
Vocal lessons and dance training were on the plan for the day.

The girls were utterly excited since they would train in the same building as their senior groups. Especially Yizhou held tight onto her manager's arm, because there was a chance she could actually meet members of NCT.

When Haeun entered the building, she had to stop for a second. Her ears started ringing and her wrist felt as if someone was trying to cut her skin. Holding her head for a few seconds, she tried to calm herself down.
After blinking multiple times, Haeun's eyes widened when she noticed a red thread growing out of the soulmate tattoo on her wrist.

"What is it, unnie?" Jimin had walked behind her and hurried to hold Haeun when it looked like the older woman could collapse any second.

"I-" "Oh, you must be the new manager!" An elderly woman had approached the group of girls. "And you four are the happy ones that are finally going to debut?"
Even though all four trainees still kept a worried eye trained on their manager, they nodded.

"Bravissimo, follow me please. I am your vocal trainer", the woman waved them invitingly.

"Is it better now? Can you walk?" Aeri turned to Haeun with a frown on her face.
"Yes I can, don't worry about it", the eldest tried to reassure them.

The girls didn't seem convinced, but they started following the vocal trainer anyway.

Haeun hesitated for a few moments. Her soulmate was in this building. If she followed the thread she would find him. Yoonoh.
A small smile spread on her lips.

As much as she would have loved to follow it, Haeun had a  job to do. Her soul seemed to groan in annoyance when she started to move in the opposite direction of the thread.

Catching up to the girls, she nudged the shoulder of Minjeong softly, as the younger kept sending her questioning glances.

Her soulmate would have to wait for now.

I hope I didn't disappoint any of you ❤Also, I have the feeling that the placement of my commas is most likely terribly wrong xD

Also, I have the feeling that the placement of my commas is most likely terribly wrong xD

aaand I am so tempted to write a bucky ff... like... marvel is the only thing that keeps me excited for the next week...

for those of you who didn't know:
jimin - karina
aeri - giselle
minjeong - winter
yizhou - ningning

~ 13.04.2021