Chapter 22

His fork scratched along the plate

His fork scratched along the plate. The jarring sound made everyone around Jaehyun flinch.

He again was the center of all his bandmates' sorrow. At least the idol had started to eat again or else there would have been a riot in the dorms.

Two weeks without a word from his soulmate - or should he say former soulmate, and he felt as if dieing would be the best choice.
His soul was in an uproar and mourned its mate that it would never find and Jaehyun was back to being cranky. He had deleted his account on soulmates.com.

"I would love to ask if you are on your period, but you are obviously a male", Johnny said as he sat next to his friend. Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

The two of them were sitting in the cantina of SM. The idols started to converse in hushed whispers, when Johnny suddenly nudged Jaehyun.

"What?!"
Then the other idol saw it too.
Two young girls were nearing their table. Their steps were hesitant.
As soon as Jaehyun made eye contact with one of them, the girl flinched.

Nevertheless, the girls still managed to come to the table and ask if they could sit with them.

Johnny send them a polite smile and nodded. He had seen them around the building as they were training for their debut.

"Seniors," the black haired girl, Jimin, started to speak, "we have something to tell you that you should know."
Her friend nodded eagerly.
"However, I don't think taking about soulmates is the right thing to do in an open place", Jimin continued with a low voice.

At the word soulmate at least Johnny's interest was awakened.

"Aren't you a bit too young to already have your soulmate tattoos?", Jaehyun grimly answered.
The girls blushed furiously.
"Jae", Johnny warningly hissed, to remind his friend to be at least a bit polite.

"It is not about our soulmates", the brown haired girl, Yizhou, quickly declared.

"Then why should we be concerned about it?" The hostile gaze of Jaehyun was enough to make both girls flinch (again).

"Because it is about your soulmate."

my friend got a dog and I want to pet it so badly

my friend got a dog and I want to pet it so badly... I mean look at it... I can't wait until summer when I can (hopefully) visit her 🥰

 I can't wait until summer when I can (hopefully) visit her 🥰

~ double update